• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Official Facebook Fan Page getting rid of the wall for fans to post?

In summary, an Official Facebook Fan Page is a page created by businesses, organizations, or public figures on the social media platform Facebook to connect with their fans, followers, and customers. It is free to create a page, and anyone with a Facebook account can create one. However, only businesses, organizations, and public figures are allowed to create pages for commercial or promotional purposes. Having an Official Facebook Fan Page allows entities to reach a wider audience, engage with followers, share updates and content, and improve online visibility and credibility. Although there is no cost to create a page, there may be fees associated with running paid advertisements or hiring a social media manager to manage and maintain the page.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Did they finally get rid of the portion where "fans" could write on the wall? It started to become a marketing place where consultants were posting their pws. Its sad it had to come to this! I actually enjoyed reading customers & consultants tips, reviews on products, & even answering questions... oh well!

It's there for me?

dannyzmom said:
It's there for me?

Had you not said that, I would have never found it. My "filters" button was on. ;)

After about a week, HO changed the page so that it defaults to "Pampered Chef Only" instead of PC and fans. That way when you visit the page you don't automatically see all the Consultant posts.But they're still there...

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your frustration with the wall becoming overrun with promotional posts. I'm happy to say that the company has made changes to the wall to ensure that it remains a place for customers and consultants to engage and share helpful tips and reviews. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading and participating in those discussions, and I hope you continue to do so. Let's keep the focus on our amazing products and helping our customers make delicious meals!

Related to Is the Official Facebook Fan Page getting rid of the wall for fans to post?

What is an Official Facebook Fan Page?

An Official Facebook Fan Page is a page created by businesses, organizations, or public figures to connect with their fans, followers, and customers on the social media platform Facebook. It allows these entities to share updates, promotions, and content with a wider audience and engage with their followers in a more personal and interactive manner.

How do I create an Official Facebook Fan Page?

To create an Official Facebook Fan Page, go to the Facebook homepage and click on the "Create" button at the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, select "Page" and follow the prompts to choose a category, add a profile picture and cover photo, and fill in your page information. Once complete, your page will be live and ready for you to start posting and engaging with your audience.

Can anyone create an Official Facebook Fan Page?

Yes, anyone with a Facebook account can create an Official Facebook Fan Page. However, only businesses, organizations, and public figures are allowed to create pages for commercial or promotional purposes. Personal pages are for individual use only, and creating a personal page for a business or organization is against Facebook's terms of service.

What are the benefits of having an Official Facebook Fan Page?

Having an Official Facebook Fan Page allows businesses, organizations, and public figures to reach a wider audience and connect with their fans and followers on a more personal level. It also provides a platform to share updates, promotions, and content, and receive feedback and reviews from customers. Additionally, having a Facebook Fan Page can help improve online visibility and credibility for a brand or entity.

Is there a cost to create an Official Facebook Fan Page?

No, it is free to create an Official Facebook Fan Page. However, businesses and organizations may choose to run paid advertisements or promotions on their page for a fee. These can help increase reach and engagement with a targeted audience. Additionally, there may be costs associated with hiring a social media manager or content creator to manage and maintain the page's content and engagement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
2 3
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
babywings76