• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 'Boy with Fork Through Nose' Urban Legend Real?

In summary, the boy had a fork through his nose and his mom was relieved that it didn't puncture his eye. His mom showed her kids the picture to teach them about proactive and reactive behavior.
Ugh! That little boy had a guardian angel looking over him!

yes he did

Wow -- no words can describe... wow...

I couldn't imagine what his mother must have felt when she saw that!
My daughter was running with a BBQ fork (that DH had left outside) when she was almost 2 years old. As soon as I saw what she had, she fell right on them and they punctered her about 1/2 inch just below her eye! She had to get some stitches. I was so relieved she didn't poke her eye out! Her angel's been working over-time since the day she was born!

OH MAN!!! EEWWWW!! That poor kid!! I can't even imagine how that mom felt.:yuck:

I don't like to think about that.

::::thud:::::

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!:yuck:

Debbie :D

I'm not even gonna look !

WOW .. thats crazy! Thank God he didnt get more hurt!

Oh my!!! Had I been his Mom, I would have cried so hard I would have scared the kid worse! When my son was a 1 1/2 he had a HEAVY bottle of lotion fall on him from the top shelf of the linen closet, it hit him just under his eye! He ended up only having a black eye, when I took him in to the doctor they said that he was fine! His angel was there too! He's had quite a few times that his angel was working hard for him! ;)

I showed this pic to my kids - figured it would be a good lesson for them; proactive versus reactive, right? Wish you all could have seen my son's HUGE brown eyes!

So glad that the little guy's ok - I can't believe it missed all the cartilage. Definitely angels watching over him!

My curiosity got the better of me....now I wish it hadden't

Related to Is the 'Boy with Fork Through Nose' Urban Legend Real?

1. What is "Running With Scissors"?

"Running With Scissors" is a popular memoir written by Augusten Burroughs. It details his unconventional childhood and adolescence growing up with his eccentric mother and her therapist. The book was published in 2006 and has been adapted into a movie.

2. Is "Running With Scissors" a true story?

Yes, "Running With Scissors" is a memoir, meaning it is based on the author's real-life experiences. However, some details and events may have been embellished or altered for the sake of storytelling.

3. What age group is "Running With Scissors" appropriate for?

The book contains mature themes and strong language, so it is recommended for readers 18 years and older.

4. Can I buy "Running With Scissors" from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not sell books. However, you can purchase "Running With Scissors" from various book retailers online or in stores.

5. Is there a sequel to "Running With Scissors"?

Yes, Augusten Burroughs has written a sequel called "Dry" which continues his story as a recovering alcoholic. He has also written other memoirs that touch on similar themes and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
raebates