• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Sofia Pylypiak Having a Going Out of Business Sale?

In summary, the "Going Out of Business Sale!" includes all remaining inventory at discounted prices, with discounts up to 50% off on select items. Consultant discounts cannot be applied and all sales are final. The duration of the sale will vary by location.
Pampered Sofia
Hello All,
I've decided to hang up my apron... I've attached a word document detailing what I have left. If you see something and don't like the price please email me, we can work something out. There are FREE items too! I know how everybody loves something for FREE:) Please email me directly with questions/orders. It's much easier than going through this thread. Thanks!

Sofia Pylypiak

Attachments

• Pylypiak Going Out of Business.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 520
What I still have left...Hello Everybody, Attached is the revised update. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in anything. Thanks for looking!

Sofia

Attachments

• Pylypiak Going Out of Business.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 435

Related to Is Sofia Pylypiak Having a Going Out of Business Sale?

What is included in the "Going Out of Business Sale!"?

The "Going Out of Business Sale!" includes all of our remaining inventory at discounted prices. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more.

How much of a discount can I expect during the "Going Out of Business Sale!"?

The discounts during the "Going Out of Business Sale!" will vary, but you can expect to save up to 50% off on select items. Keep an eye out for special deals and promotions as well.

Can I use my consultant discount during the "Going Out of Business Sale!"?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied during the "Going Out of Business Sale!" as all prices have been marked down to the lowest possible price. However, we appreciate your support and understanding during this time.

Are all sales final during the "Going Out of Business Sale!"?

Yes, all sales during the "Going Out of Business Sale!" are final. We will not be able to accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure to carefully consider all purchases before making them.

How long will the "Going Out of Business Sale!" last?

The duration of the "Going Out of Business Sale!" will vary depending on the inventory levels at each location. We recommend checking with your local Pampered Chef store for more information on specific dates and times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjbroncobabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
absneed
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Suzanne Johnson