• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Signing a Gal Today Worth It Despite Feeling Sick?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on their website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. There is a one-time sign-up fee and you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the flexibility to work from home. You will also have access to training and support from their team and the larger Pampered Chef community. Prior cooking experience is not necessary to be successful as their products are designed for people of all skill levels. The amount of time you commit is up to you, but they recommend dedicating at least 10-15 hours per week for the
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm so excited even tho I'm sick! Ugh!:sick:

She's excited and I'm excited b/c that's 4k points! I'll do this!!!

Just wanted to share!!!
Thanks!

CONGRATS Kristi :)

Way to go, Kristi!! That's awesome!:D

Woo-hoo Kristi! Hope she realizes what a great director she's getting!

Great job Kristi! Feel better soon! :)

Go get 'em! :D

UGH! It's telling her that a kit credit is not available right now! So now I"m calling PC.

When did you submit her show?

Last night. I called and they said wait 24-48 hours. I've done it like this before and it was fine the next day. I told her to try tonight and then try again tomorrow if tonight doesn't work. I'll be dropping off her quick start box tomorrow as well as labels for her so she's excited. She wants all her products NOW!!

I found that the 24-hour rule only works in the last 3 days of the month. I'm sure it will work for her tomorrow.

That's what I'm thinking.I Just want to make sure she puts the quick start box down and goes to my site. :)

Related to Is Signing a Gal Today Worth It Despite Feeling Sick?

1. How do I sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. There is a one-time sign-up fee and you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the flexibility to work from home. You will also have access to training and support from our team and the larger Pampered Chef community.

3. Do I need to have cooking experience to be a successful consultant?

No, you do not need to have prior cooking experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier for people of all skill levels. As long as you have a passion for food and a willingness to learn, you can be successful in this role.

4. How much time do I need to commit as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you commit as a consultant is up to you. You can choose to work part-time or full-time, depending on your schedule and goals. We recommend dedicating at least 10-15 hours per week to your business to see the best results.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. We also offer virtual parties and events for you to reach a larger audience. However, we still encourage in-person interactions and demonstrations as it can enhance the customer experience and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedlinda