• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alternatives to Paypal for CS Subscription - Advice Requested

In summary, there are several popular alternatives to using Paypal for a CS subscription, including Stripe, Square, Authorize.Net, Braintree, and Dwolla. While each alternative payment method may have different fees associated with it, it's important to research and compare them before making a decision. You can use your credit or debit card with many alternative payment methods, and they also have their own security measures in place to protect your personal and financial information. Using an alternative payment method should not affect your access to the features and benefits of your CS subscription, but it's always best to confirm with your subscription provider.
chefsteph07
Are there any other ways to pay for CS except Paypal? A consultant in our cluster doesn't want to use it but wants to subscribe here. Anyone know?

Contact Greg and see what he accepts. I believe he'd take a mailed check...it would just delay activation.

Every once in awhile I have someone ask if I take checks (I don't - I stopped due to numerous issues with lost mail, late payments, and bounced checks).

What I suggest in those cases is to have a friend pay and pay back the friend. I use Paypal as my CC processor but you do not have to establish a Paypal account to pay via a credit/debit card. It's just like any other cc transaction done online - Paypal just happens to be the merchant bank. So if she does have a CC or debit card, just have her click on the link that says "don't have a paypal account?" and it should ask for info like a credit card transaction -- and not require her to set up Paypal.

1. What are some alternatives to using Paypal for my CS subscription?

Some popular alternatives to Paypal for CS subscription include Stripe, Square, Authorize.Net, Braintree, and Dwolla.

2. Are there any fees associated with using alternative payment methods?

Yes, each alternative payment method may have different fees associated with it. It's important to research and compare the fees of each option before making a decision.

3. Can I use my credit or debit card as an alternative to Paypal?

Yes, many alternative payment methods allow you to link your credit or debit card to your account for easy payments.

4. What security measures are in place for alternative payment methods?

Similar to Paypal, alternative payment methods have their own security measures in place to protect your personal and financial information. Make sure to choose a reputable and secure option.

5. Will I still have access to the same features and benefits if I use an alternative payment method?

Yes, using an alternative payment method should not affect your access to the features and benefits of your CS subscription. However, it's always best to double check with your specific subscription provider to make sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie