1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Is PayPal it?

1. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Are there any other ways to pay for CS except Paypal? A consultant in our cluster doesn't want to use it but wants to subscribe here. Anyone know?

Mar 16, 2009
  2. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Contact Greg and see what he accepts. I believe he'd take a mailed check...it would just delay activation.

Mar 16, 2009
  3. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Every once in awhile I have someone ask if I take checks (I don't - I stopped due to numerous issues with lost mail, late payments, and bounced checks).

What I suggest in those cases is to have a friend pay and pay back the friend. I use Paypal as my CC processor but you do not have to establish a Paypal account to pay via a credit/debit card. It's just like any other cc transaction done online - Paypal just happens to be the merchant bank. So if she does have a CC or debit card, just have her click on the link that says "don't have a paypal account?" and it should ask for info like a credit card transaction -- and not require her to set up Paypal.

Mar 16, 2009
Have something to add?