• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is participating in farmers markets beneficial for Pampered Chef consultants?

In summary, "Noah's Ark Animal Workshop" is a children's party activity where kids can stuff their own plush animals and customize them with clothing and accessories. During the party, children will choose their favorite plush animal, stuff it, and add a special wishing star. Adults are also welcome to participate in the fun. There is a variety of plush animal options to choose from, including seasonal and holiday options. To book a party, contact a local consultant or visit the website to choose a date, time, and location and receive all necessary supplies and materials.
DebPC
Staff member
Farmers MarketsDoes anyone do a farmers market? How often? Is it worth it for bookings and new recruits?

I organize a PC booth at one and usually man the booth one Saturday a month. It costs $35 for 4 hours and they provide a 12' square covering and a covered table. I usually make my money back in either bookings or sales.

One of my daughters has her birthday right before Christmas (Dec. 20), and I try to do something to make it special and different. She'll be seven this year, and I was thinking about doing a Noah's Ark party, but was wondering if anyone had been to one and/or seen their product? Any and all experiences would be appreciated!

Whenever I hear this companies name I think of a water park. Here in WI we have a city called Wisconsin Dells that is known for indoor and outdoor water parks. Nohah's Ark is the best outdoor waterpark!:cheerleader:

sorry never been to any of these parties

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend participating in farmers markets. It's a great way to showcase our products and reach a new audience. I suggest doing it at least once a month, if not more frequently. Not only can it lead to bookings and new recruits, but it also gives you the opportunity to network with other vendors and potentially collaborate on future events. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to engage with customers and demonstrate our products. Overall, I believe it is definitely worth it for your business. Best of luck!

1. What is "Noah's Ark Animal Workshop"?

Noah's Ark Animal Workshop is a fun and interactive children's party activity where kids can stuff their own plush animals and customize them with clothing and accessories.

2. How does the party work?

During the party, children will choose their favorite plush animal, stuff it, and add a special wishing star. They can also dress their new friend in a variety of outfits and accessories. Our trained consultants will guide them through the process and make sure everyone has a great time.

3. Can adults participate in the party?

Yes, adults are welcome to join in on the fun and stuff their own plush animal as well. Our parties are suitable for all ages, making it the perfect activity for family gatherings or events.

4. Do you offer different animal options?

Yes, we have a variety of plush animals to choose from, including bears, dogs, cats, and more. We also have special seasonal and holiday options available.

5. How do I book a "Noah's Ark Animal Workshop" party?

You can book a party by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Our consultants will work with you to choose a date, time, and location for the party, and provide all the necessary supplies and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• draskids
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • byrd1956