• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Online Check-In Required for a Smooth Cruise Experience?

In summary, the online check-in is a good way to speed up the embarkation process. You will need your reservation #. Get a weeks supply of medicine in the original container for the cruise! Don't want to be without those!
chefkathy
Do the online checkin at www.royalcaribbean.com in the next day or so. This will help you greatly during embarkation (it will go a lot faster).

You will need your reservation #.

Good Call Deb! Also, get a weeks supply of medicine in the original container for the cruise! Don't want to be without those!

Why in the original container?

Because if you are going to the airport and those pills look suspicious than they have the right to ask you if they are prescribed to you. With them in the original container, you can say YES!

Here's a question.... my husband and I are not citizens yet (the papers are being processed as we speak.) I did the online check-in a few days ago but it just hit me that the portion that talks about the resident card says that the name should read "exactly." I figured I had that covered, my husband has a middle name and his last name BUT... looking at his card it also reads his mother's maiden name!!!! "That's how they do it in Mexico he says... " Mine just has my name, no middle and my new last name. Do you think this will be a problem? There was no room initially for that kind of info.

Addie4TLC said:
Here's a question.... my husband and I are not citizens yet (the papers are being processed as we speak.) I did the online check-in a few days ago but it just hit me that the portion that talks about the resident card says that the name should read "exactly." I figured I had that covered, my husband has a middle name and his last name BUT... looking at his card it also reads his mother's maiden name!!!! "That's how they do it in Mexico he says... " Mine just has my name, no middle and my new last name. Do you think this will be a problem? There was no room initially for that kind of info.

I have NO idea! I would call Royal Carribeans number to ask them. Gosh, what an headache to deal with 5 days before we leave! UGH!:cry::grumpy:

DebbieJ said:
Do the online checkin at www.royalcaribbean.com in the next day or so. This will help you greatly during embarkation (it will go a lot faster).

You will need your reservation #.

So, I did my online check-in so we're good to go! We can't wait!!! :DIt said embarking in 5 days but in a few hours, it'll be 4!!!:D

pampmomof3 said:
I have NO idea! I would call Royal Carribeans number to ask them. Gosh, what an headache to deal with 5 days before we leave! UGH!:cry::grumpy:
Carlson added the mother's maiden name to the information the ship will have and although what I have doesn't match when we board it should be okay.
(pheeew!)

Now I have to worry about the flight, like Debbie I'm also booked on American! According to Carlson it's only specific types of planes that are being cancelled and that they don't see a problem with mine. I've got butterflies! :confused::cry: Trying to keep positive but you never know....

Oh yeah, and I can't check the status of the flight until tomorrow. They don't update that far ahead of time.

You'd think they would want to plan for rescheduling or moving people to other planes so they would do that in advance....doesn't make sense to me, but I don't run airlines :D

My Director says that it might be because they recycle flight numbers.

Yeah if we ran the airlines the planes would be pink! :)

Related to Is Online Check-In Required for a Smooth Cruise Experience?

1. What is the "Reminder to Those Cruising" product all about?

The "Reminder to Those Cruising" product is a set of handy kitchen tools designed specifically for use on a cruise ship. It includes a set of collapsible measuring cups, a mini whisk, a mini grater, and a mini spatula, all conveniently stored in a compact carrying case. These tools are perfect for making quick and easy meals in your cruise ship cabin.

2. Are the "Reminder to Those Cruising" tools durable enough to withstand travel?

Yes, the "Reminder to Those Cruising" tools are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand travel. They are durable and compact, making them perfect for packing in your suitcase without taking up too much space.

3. Can the "Reminder to Those Cruising" tools be used for cooking on land as well?

Yes, the "Reminder to Those Cruising" tools are versatile and can be used for cooking on land as well. They are great for small kitchens, camping trips, and any other situation where space is limited.

4. Are the "Reminder to Those Cruising" tools dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the "Reminder to Those Cruising" set are dishwasher safe. Simply place them in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

5. Can I purchase the "Reminder to Those Cruising" tools individually?

Unfortunately, the "Reminder to Those Cruising" tools are only available as a set and cannot be purchased individually. However, the compact carrying case makes it easy to bring all of the tools with you on your travels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3