• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Dishwasher-Safe Item Safe on Bottom Rack?

In summary, Pampered Chef stoneware can safely be used on the bottom rack of the dishwasher due to its high temperature resistance. However, non-stick cookware and knives should not be placed on the bottom rack as it can damage their coatings and affect their performance. Silicone products can be placed on the bottom rack, but it is recommended to place them on the top rack to avoid direct exposure to the heating element. It is important to check the care instructions for each Pampered Chef product to ensure it is safe to use on the bottom rack of the dishwasher.
momoftwins
OK - so this is a silly question but according to the use and care card this is dishwasher safe - is it safe for the bottom rack?????? Mine does not fit in the top rack. Thanks in advance!!!!

I put my big bowl and colander on the bottom rack and they are fine.

To be sure, I would run the short wash, power saver, or air dry cycle instead of the regular one.

I have put them in the dish washer and haven't had any problems Knock on wood!!!

I've had mine for a long time. I always put them in the dishwasher--bottom rack since the big ones don't fit on top. No problem.

Hi there! I totally understand your concern about using our products in the dishwasher. Our use and care card states that our products are indeed dishwasher safe, however, we recommend placing them on the top rack for best results. If your product does not fit on the top rack, it should still be safe to use on the bottom rack. Just make sure to avoid placing heavy items on top of it to prevent any potential damage. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Is My Dishwasher-Safe Item Safe on Bottom Rack?

1. Is it safe to put my Pampered Chef stoneware on the bottom rack of the dishwasher?

Yes, all Pampered Chef stoneware products are safe to use on the bottom rack of the dishwasher. Our stoneware is designed to withstand high temperatures and will not be damaged by the heat of the dishwasher.

2. Can I put my non-stick Pampered Chef cookware on the bottom rack of the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting non-stick cookware on the bottom rack of the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can damage the non-stick coating and affect its performance.

3. Is it safe to put my Pampered Chef silicone products on the bottom rack of the dishwasher?

Yes, our silicone products are safe to use on the bottom rack of the dishwasher. However, we recommend placing them on the top rack to avoid direct exposure to the heating element.

4. Can I put my Pampered Chef knives on the bottom rack of the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting knives on the bottom rack of the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can damage the blades and handles, affecting their performance and longevity.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products dishwasher-safe on the bottom rack?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are safe to use on the bottom rack of the dishwasher. We recommend checking the care instructions for each specific product to ensure it is safe to use in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jesusluvsu2005