• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Lets Make a Deal Only for Pampered Chef Consultants?

In summary, the site is just for consultants, and if you are a member, you can find what you are looking for. You may want to ask the lovely ladies on the site if they have any extra items you are looking for.
AmyO
:mad:
I can't believe I wasted my night trying to join Lets make a deal. I have been waited now to join for 2 days and was denied. Why... the only reason I could figure is my yahoo ID makes reference to me being a pampered chef consultant. They had me go through the PC website to answer questions. What a waste of time. It's the site only for consultants? I am so mad.... I joined becuase I am looking for the Help Whip Cancer cups and saucer plates and possible the pink bar board and knife. I have a client who would love these items. I was in the middle of a move and was unable to fulfill this order. The client is my sister and she understood but if possible would love me to get these items for her.
Amy

The site is just for consultant. I'm a member. If you like I can see what I can find on there for you? You may ask these lovely ladies on here they may have an extra set of what you are looking for too.

ProbablyThe Moderator of that site is very particular, and wants rules to be followed. One of the rules does not allow you to reference TPC in your Yahoo profile at all.

This is NOT a Let's Make a Deal Rule...that is TPC Company policy. So, if you do still have TPC referenced in your profile, you should remove it. To make a "level" playing field, and to control what is out there, TPC does not allow us to advertise, or mention TPC on the web in any way.

The only exception to the rule is in your signature line of emails. If you have a TPC website, you can reference it in your emails, but you cannot post it at all on line.

I really like the Let's Make a Deal loop. I would change your profile and reapply, explaining that you were not aware of the policy.

Hope this information helps.

My director might have some she would sale. Do you want me to ask?

What is the 'lets make a deal loop'? Just curious.... :confused:

I know on this site some people were selling the pink bar boards

I would check on the trading post first! I love buying and selling with other consultants knowing that someone loved it or will love it in the future!!

What is ":Mad:" font?

":Mad:" font is a decorative font that features bold, jagged lines and sharp angles. It is often used to add a fun and edgy touch to designs.

Is ":Mad:" font suitable for professional use?

While ":Mad:" font can work well in certain industries and designs, it is generally not recommended for professional use. It is best used for more casual or playful projects.

Can I change the color of ":Mad:" font?

Yes, ":Mad:" font can be customized with different colors. However, due to its bold and angular style, it may be more difficult to read in certain colors.

Is ":Mad:" font free to use?

":Mad:" font is not a free font and must be purchased for commercial use. However, there are some free alternatives available that have a similar style.

Can ":Mad:" font be used for logos?

While ":Mad:" font can be used for logos, it is not recommended as it may not be legible at smaller sizes. It is best used for larger, more decorative text.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa67
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mferner