• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Directorship Achievable in Just One Year?

In summary, reaching $15,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef has many benefits, including a promotion to the next career level, increased commission rates, and access to exclusive training and events. It typically takes 6-12 months to reach this milestone, depending on personal effort and customer base. Both personal and party sales count towards the total career sales and can help you reach your goal faster. If you do not reach $15,000 in career sales, you will not be eligible for the benefits and rewards, but you can still continue as a consultant and work towards reaching this goal in the future. Some tips for reaching $15,000 in career sales include consistently hosting parties, promoting your business on social media, and utilizing resources
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Yay! I hit $15,000 with the show that I submitted last night! I am completely feeling great & motivated about my business. I'm on the phone making mac calls, host coaching in person & calling people about booking shows. My 3rd recruit signed last week & has her first show tomorrow night. It's my mom, so I'm going to help her with it. I've been at this a little over a year & had to take 4 months off b/c of being on bedrest with my last pregnancy.

I really feel as though Directorship is well within my reach. My goal date is March 1st.

I just feel great & had to share! :D

Crystal

Congratulations:D Sounds like you're doing all the right things!

Congratulations!! Enjoy your new raise you earned it!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the raise!

I also reached $15,000 in sales, but is was back on Oct 1st. Has anyone had problems not being recognized? My director hasn't received anything and is trying to find out from HO what the deal is. I also was hoping to see my name in CN for December, but it was not in there :eek:( Any feedback?
By the way, only my 2nd post and you guys all rock! I love this site!!

OH! thats awesome! Sounds like you are just moving right along! Hope this year brings twice that! :D

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Is Directorship Achievable in Just One Year?

What are the benefits of reaching $15,000 in career sales?

Reaching $15,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef opens up many opportunities for growth and rewards. You will receive a promotion to the next career level, increased commission rates, and access to exclusive training and events. You may also qualify for additional perks such as free products and trips.

How long does it typically take to reach $15,000 in career sales?

The time it takes to reach $15,000 in career sales varies for each consultant, as it depends on factors such as personal effort and customer base. However, on average, it takes about 6-12 months to reach this milestone.

Can I combine personal and party sales to reach $15,000 in career sales?

Yes, you can combine personal and party sales to reach $15,000 in career sales. Both types of sales count towards your total career sales and can help you reach your goal faster.

What happens if I do not reach $15,000 in career sales?

If you do not reach $15,000 in career sales within the designated timeframe, you will not be eligible for the benefits and rewards that come with this milestone. However, you can still continue as a consultant and work towards reaching this goal in the future.

Are there any tips for reaching $15,000 in career sales?

Yes, there are several tips for reaching $15,000 in career sales. Some suggestions include consistently booking and hosting parties, promoting and sharing your business on social media, and building relationships with potential and repeat customers. It is also essential to stay motivated and utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • milkangel