• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Consultant Connection offering a funny bonus this March?

My CC shows $0 for sales for Feb. and March. I'm glad to hear that they are working on a new career plan and that my data will be updated as they go.
pkd09
Silver Member
When I log onto Consultant Connection for March scheduled shows it says...."You need just $15,000.00 to earn 2% monthly bonus". $15,000.00? Really?? How funny :)

I know... it's so scary for the first few days of the month when all your sales go away... I hate that.

When I read this I thought..I would be a in a panic of that happened to me..well..wouldn't you know..it happened to me..LOL.

So I just laughed as I thought of this thread..especially since if I click on February it shows that I had sales.

I saw this and went nuts. I called my friends that is a consultant and hers said the same thing. I thought I was going to have to cry!

chefheidi2003 said:
When I read this I thought..I would be a in a panic of that happened to me..well..wouldn't you know..it happened to me..LOL.

So I just laughed as I thought of this thread..especially since if I click on February it shows that I had sales.

I submitted $1100 yesterday... mine still say 0.00 for everything. :(

I was frustrated by it yesterday too. Then I read the PC Newswire that said something about how while the system is being changed over for the new career plan some data will be missing. Whew.

This makes me feel so much better!!! I was about to call HO!!!! So glad I logged in here first! :)

Is anyone else's sales still showing $0 on cc?

vanscootin said:
Is anyone else's sales still showing $0 on cc?

It will be that way for several days as they upgrade the new career plan.
This was in our March newswire e-mail:

Career Plan Modifications and Consultant Connection
The Career Plan modifications take effect today. As a result, a few screens and reports in Consultant Connection will be updated. There will be a transition period March 1–9 as we switch over to the updated version of Consultant Connection. Be sure to read the important details in the Latest Enhancements on Consultant''s Corner.

all 0s for me and my team and I know there are a lot of sales already. no fun seeing 0s

baychef said:
It will be that way for several days as they upgrade the new career plan.
This was in our March newswire e-mail:

Career Plan Modifications and Consultant Connection
The Career Plan modifications take effect today. As a result, a few screens and reports in Consultant Connection will be updated. There will be a transition period March 1–9 as we switch over to the updated version of Consultant Connection. Be sure to read the important details in the Latest Enhancements on Consultant''s Corner.

Thanks, I did not catch this in the newswire.

What is Consultant Connection Funny?

Consultant Connection Funny is a feature on our website exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a collection of humorous stories, memes, and jokes about the consultant experience.

How do I access Consultant Connection Funny?

To access Consultant Connection Funny, simply log into your consultant account on our website and click on the "Consultant Connection Funny" tab. You will then be able to browse and enjoy our collection of funny content.

Can I contribute my own funny content to Consultant Connection Funny?

Yes, we encourage our consultants to share their own funny stories and experiences with us. You can submit your content through the "Submit Content" button on the Consultant Connection Funny page. Please note that all submissions are subject to review and may not be posted if they do not align with our guidelines.

Is Consultant Connection Funny appropriate for all ages?

While we strive to keep our content light and family-friendly, some jokes or stories may contain mild language or themes. We recommend that children under 13 view the content with parental supervision.

Can I share the content from Consultant Connection Funny on my social media pages?

Yes, you are welcome to share our funny content on your social media pages as long as you credit Pampered Chef and provide a link back to our website. We appreciate your support in spreading the laughter!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies