• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Selling a Used iPhone 8 Plus?

In summary, the condition of a used iPhone 8 Plus can vary depending on the seller, with some being in like-new condition and others showing signs of wear and tear. The unlocked status and included accessories will also vary from seller to seller. It's important to carefully read the seller's description and ask any questions before purchasing. Additionally, the return policy and authenticity of the device should also be considered before making a purchase. It's best to buy from a reputable seller and verify the device's authenticity through its IMEI number.
princessmeshelle
does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Yes, I do.

Including postage (parcel post) $20.

check your e-mail

Related to Is Anyone Selling a Used iPhone 8 Plus?

What is the condition of the used iPhone 8 Plus?

The condition of the used iPhone 8 Plus may vary depending on the seller. Some may be in like-new condition with minimal signs of use, while others may have more noticeable wear and tear. It's important to carefully read the seller's description and view photos before making a purchase.

Is the used iPhone 8 Plus unlocked?

The unlocked status of the used iPhone 8 Plus will also depend on the seller. Some may be factory unlocked, while others may be locked to a specific carrier. Again, it's important to carefully read the seller's description and ask any questions before purchasing.

Does the used iPhone 8 Plus come with any accessories?

This will vary from seller to seller. Some may include accessories such as a charging cable and adapter, while others may only include the phone itself. It's best to check with the seller for a complete list of included accessories.

Can I return the used iPhone 8 Plus if I'm not satisfied?

This will depend on the seller's return policy. Some may offer a return or exchange within a certain timeframe, while others may not allow returns at all. Be sure to check the seller's return policy before making a purchase.

How do I know if the used iPhone 8 Plus is authentic?

It's important to buy from a reputable seller with good reviews to ensure the authenticity of the used iPhone 8 Plus. You can also ask the seller for the device's IMEI number and check it against Apple's website to verify its authenticity. If you have any doubts, it's best to avoid the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jet74
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • KathyG.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • pcchefjane
  • Buy and Sell Items