• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Anyone on Here Doing the Beta Site?

In summary, the consultant is not using the new site because there are still some bugs that need to be worked out, but they like the new features. They are still getting orders in, but the tax calculation is not always correct. They are looking into it.
DebPC
Staff member
Just wondering if they're making good headway?

Not using it but like the memos that go through. It isn't like me to shy away from change but this makes me gun shy until ALL of the bugs are worked out.

I began May 1st and have not gone back. I really love the new site... I know it's had its issues but there are so many positives! :) Many things are fixed!

This is good to know! If a customer that wants to order online for a party work any better than it did? This was not working well at all and customers just gave up.

baychef said:
This is good to know! If a customer that wants to order online for a party work any better than it did? This was not working well at all and customers just gave up.

That and are the orders adding up to the correct totals? Is it figuring the tax right now? This and Ann's comment are the reason I am not using it except for non-commission orders.

I've had customers get their online orders in just fine... one even went to the corp. site, looked me up, found the fund raiser and did an order over $200 with no hitches. The tax thing is going fine... they calculate the tax in each item now.. so when we add them up on an order form, it is occasionally coming up a penny or so different but not very often. They really are working hard on it! :)

I've been doing the beta site. I still think it takes twice as long to enter orders, but i'm a gluten for punishment.

Overall, i haven't had to many problems. Today i had to call because of a glitch, but technical support was able to fix it (it wouldn't provide me with a receipt button on the order).

Just a note, I just called again because my show summary is not right. It says:

Consultant Amount Due
Cash $67.89
Check $67.89
Orders w/o Payment $36.54
Consultant Amount Due $514.93

Note, there were no customer charges... and i checked everywhere on my order and could find no orders without a payment. It wasn't picking up the check amount correctly and it was entered correctly...

Might be something miner, but they are looking into it.

1. What is the beta site?

The beta site refers to a pre-release version of a website or software that is still in the testing phase. It allows users to provide feedback and report any issues before the official launch.

2. How can I access the beta site?

You can access the beta site by clicking on a specific link or button provided by the website. You may also need to sign up or request access to the beta version.

3. What are the benefits of using the beta site?

Using the beta site allows you to have early access to new features and updates. It also gives you the opportunity to provide feedback and help improve the site before it is officially launched.

4. Is the beta site safe to use?

While the beta site may still have some bugs and issues, it is generally safe to use. However, it is important to keep in mind that it is still in the testing phase, so there may be some unexpected errors.

5. Can I switch back to the original site after using the beta site?

Yes, you can switch back to the original site by simply closing the beta site or clicking on a designated button to switch back. Your data and settings should remain the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • KCPChef