• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Almost Everyone Doing a Dcb Demo This Summer?

In summary, the Chicken Caesar recipe is a cake mix w/ingredients that you scoop out and bake in the microwave for 10 minutes. It's SO GOOD. I'm totally drooling now :)
DebPC
Staff member
At our last meeting we demoed it with the Chicken Caesar recipe. Wow!

I definitely am!! I need to practice a dump cake in the DCB because I want to do that at my show next Friday. The host wants a chocolate show but I really want to use the DCB, so I may do that.

What's the chicken caesar recipe?? I'd love to try that one1

I'd love the Chicken Ceasar recipe too!!

I love doing lava cakes in the DCB my FAV is a betty crocker devil's food cake mix w/the butter pecan frosting............OMG.........then add some homemade french vanilla ice cream :)
I'm totally drooling now :)

I'm going to practice the fajitas this week b/c I like to do fajita/margarita shows in the summer!

annew said:
I'd love the Chicken Ceasar recipe too!!

I love doing lava cakes in the DCB my FAV is a betty crocker devil's food cake mix w/the butter pecan frosting............OMG.........then add some homemade french vanilla ice cream :)
I'm totally drooling now :)

I'm going to practice the fajitas this week b/c I like to do fajita/margarita shows in the summer!

Oooh lava cake! I hadn't heard of that one. What's the exact recipe? I'd love if you'd share!! :)

Happy Chef said:
At our last meeting we demoed it with the Chicken Caesar recipe. Wow!

Is this recipe somewhere?

pamperedbecky said:
Oooh lava cake! I hadn't heard of that one. What's the exact recipe? I'd love if you'd share!! :)

It's just a cake mix w/ingredients & then you scoop out a can of frosting around the cake & bake in the microwave for 10 minutes & oh soooo good!

Yes! I did a whole chicken while I did the Creamy Mojito Torte. Didn't sell any on the spot, but I did get orders for about 3 or 4 DCB at full price!!! One took advantage of my "Dinner Time in No Time Special"

I am doing fajitas & margaritas this month. Haven't decided what to do next month yet.

I'm doing a Southwestern Salad with Chicken all this month that shows tons of products and serves LOADS of people. Actually, I've only had one cooking show so far but I have 5 in the next 6 days and on the 7th day we leave on vacation. I think I'll need one! :)

Where is this ceasar salad recipe?

chefkugler said:
Where is this ceasar salad recipe?

I don't know but I'd love to see it!!:)

Recipe Search ResultsSearch Criteria“caesar”Your recipe search for ... Can be found in ... Page
Baked Mediterranean Cheese Spread Season's Best® Fall/Winter 2008 8
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Casual Cooking 77
Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza It's Good for You 46
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps Main Dishes 79
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing Product Use and Care
Dazzling Dressings, Caesar Dressing Super Salads
Grilled Caesar Salad Grill it Quick! Recipe Collection 11
Grilled Salmon Caesar Pasta Salad Product Use and Care
Seafood Caesar Pasta Salad Casual Cooking 77
Seafood Caesar Pasta Salad Product Use and Care

I thought there was a caesar chicken recipe specific to the DCB. Sounds like one someone made up along the way.......

pamperedbecky said:
I thought there was a caesar chicken recipe specific to the DCB. Sounds like one someone made up along the way.......

Maybe they're using the DCB to cook the chicken for one of the recipes I posted. I do that a lot--bring the DCB or Grill Pan to cook the chicken even though the recipe calls for it already cooked. It's just another way to add more product.

That's what I'm doing with the Southwestern Salad. You can do the chicken as soon as you arrive and it is cool enough to either cut up with the salad choppers or you can also us the Mix n Chop to chop it right up in the DCB. It works super.

SOUTHWESTERN SALAD with CHICKEN

4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked and chopped
1 Head Green Leaf or Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
1 can black beans, drained
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
2 or 3 plum/roma tomatoes
1 lime, juiced
4 oz block cheddar cheese, shredded
Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips
Southwestern Seasoning

Salad Dressing:
Combine 1 cup ranch dressing with 1 Tbsp Southwestern Seasoning and the zest from your lime.
Pour lime juice over cooked and seasoned chicken breasts (Southwestern seasoning) Allow chicken to cool before adding to salad. Shred lettuce, wash and spin with Salad Spinner. Drain black beans, chop tomatoes, chop red pepper, Shred cheese. Layer ingredients beginning with lettuce on a the large bamboo platter or tray. I do chicken, black beans, tomatoes, red pepper and cheese, dressing or you can combine all ingredients in large bowl and serve. Crumble tortilla chips over top!

Has anyone come across or used the DCB for an egg recipe?? I'm having a Host Appreciation Brunch tomorrow and I REALLY want to use the DCB. The show is at 10:30 am and I'm not doing a demo, but I"d love to have an appropriate recipe in it. If all else fails, I'll do a dump cake one in it, like with yellow cake mix and apples, sort of an apple cobbler type thing.

Thanks for any ideas about brunch recipes, if you have 'em! :D

Related to Is Almost Everyone Doing a Dcb Demo This Summer?

1. What is a DCB demo?

A DCB demo is a type of cooking demonstration that uses products from our DCB (Deep Covered Baker) collection. It typically involves cooking a dish in the DCB and showcasing its features and benefits.

2. Why is there a focus on DCB demos this summer?

DCB demos are a great way to showcase our products and generate sales. With summer being a busy time for gatherings and cookouts, it's the perfect opportunity to showcase the versatility and convenience of the DCB collection.

3. Do I need to be a consultant to host a DCB demo?

No, anyone can host a DCB demo. We encourage customers to host demos as a fun way to get together with friends and family, and try out our products.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a DCB demo?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales generated at your demo. It's also a great opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

5. Are there any promotions or specials for DCB demos this summer?

Yes, we currently have a promotion where hosts can earn an extra free product for hosting a DCB demo with sales of $650 or more during the month of July. Contact your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • annew