• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitations for Bridal Shower Show

sent out invitations for her bridal shower and they were very similar to the invitation that PC provides. The only difference is that Lisa's invitations did not have a RSVP option.
pletcherdee
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a template for an invitation that I can use to send out for a Bridal Shower show? I just had a regular TPC show suddenly become switched to a Bridal Show, and don't have time to order any special invitations to send out. Does anyone have one already created so that I don't have to "reinvent the wheel"?

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
kicking this back up to the top, in hopes of a response. Thanks!:eek:

If you do a search on "showers" in the file section I think you may find what you are looking for.

Attached is a template for the invitations I use for my PC Bridal Shows. I always do my own personalized invitations, explaining how the shower works, as I want people to know they are not to bring a gift. I print these on a suitable paper from the office supply store and mail as many as my Host requires. I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, ask away!

Attachments

• Bridal Invitation Template.doc
    21 KB · Views: 517
I printed my own wedding invites when I got married 8 years ago. If you do a search for wedding invitation sites they can give you an idea of what the invite should say. Then you can tweek it to fit your bride and her shower. You can buy blank wedding invites at Walmart fairly cheaply.

I don't know how to make it from Printmaster to uploadI took basically what PC invite has and "tweaked" it a little, I also made my own recipe card that I include.

And because I'm totally into stamping, I left front VERY plain, but I stamp things on it to jazz them up and then I also change to fit each brides colors, I've had great sucess with them.

Gotta love SU!!

Lisa

What is the purpose of the "Invitations for Bridal Shower Show"?

The invitations are used to invite guests to a bridal shower show hosted by Pampered Chef. It is an opportunity for the bride-to-be to try out Pampered Chef products and for guests to purchase items for the bride's kitchen.

How do I order invitations for the bridal shower show?

You can order invitations through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own invitations using Pampered Chef's customizable templates.

Can I personalize the invitations with the bride's name and other details?

Yes, you can personalize the invitations with the bride's name, date, time, and location of the bridal shower show. You can also include a special message from the bride or the hostess.

How many invitations should I send out?

We recommend sending out at least 20 invitations to ensure a good turnout for the bridal shower show. You can also send out more if you have a larger guest list or if you want to invite friends and family who are not local.

Do I need to include any additional information with the invitations?

It is not necessary to include any additional information with the invitations. However, you can include a Pampered Chef catalog or a list of featured products to give guests an idea of what will be available at the bridal shower show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
Replies