• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invalid Card Number

P

priscilla

Alrighty, I am putting in payment info for a guest, and getting an invalid card number. The # is correct, it is a VISA. Anyone have this happen and was able to correct it? How?

Robin

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
It usually means you are one number off or check the expiration date. Or there could be one number missing! :rolleyes: Can you tell this has happened to me a lot!!:) I would check those things first and then call the customer.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
That's the exact problem I had, Kristi! I had wrote down triple 3's instead of double. URRGG!

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
wow!

I'm so very glad you posted this.. its happening to me as of last night and still no call back from the customer. I will call her again to double check the #s but I typed it in at least 10x and still invalid. At this point I wish I would've had them write their # down so that if its a mistake it doesnt make me look bad lol KWIM?

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Talk about irritating

I know that one. I usually do end up calling. I have this minor problem called "screwing up" when I write them down, if they didn't. I just love to transpose numbers! It has actually become a joke to my regulars who use their credit cards all the time. They know I will be calling them back eventually.