• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Have to Have the Visa Card?

In summary, the debit card is the better option because it covers all your needs and you won't get into trouble with the Visa.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was just wondering, if I have the Debit Card, do I have to get the Visa Credit Card for anything specific?

no you are not required to get the PC visa.

no need for it. Debit covers it all.

Good! Thank you!

Debit is the better choice too!! You can get into trouble with the Visa.

chefkristin said:
Debit is the better choice too!! You can get into trouble with the Visa.
I disagree - if you are a person who pays your bill on time, pc credit gives you 1% after the first $500 charged. I only charge my shows (don't use the credit card for anything else)and each month get a rebate.Basically I have given myself a raise.

I agree, the rebate is worth it. I put all my show and supply orders on my Visa. You have to be sure to keep the money from your shows accounted for until the bill is due (I transfer it into a savings account then transfer it back a few days before the bill is due). So far I have earned over $100 just by using the card. If you don't know how it works every time you earn a $25 rebate they take it right off your bill. I even have it set up so the bill is paid out of my checking account in full automatically so I don't have to worry about anything !

mellissacooks4you said:
I agree, the rebate is worth it. I put all my show and supply orders on my Visa. You have to be sure to keep the money from your shows accounted for until the bill is due (I transfer it into a savings account then transfer it back a few days before the bill is due). So far I have earned over $100 just by using the card. If you don't know how it works every time you earn a $25 rebate they take it right off your bill. I even have it set up so the bill is paid out of my checking account in full automatically so I don't have to worry about anything !
Yes, I do too and to make it all easy, I have a separate account for my pampered chef business. Don't bother with putting it into a saving account - interest these days isn't worth having to go back and forth. It is not in there long before I pay the bill.

1. Do I have to have the Visa card to make a purchase?

No, you do not have to have a Visa card to make a purchase with Pampered Chef. We accept a variety of payment methods including credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal.

2. Are there any benefits to using a Visa card for my Pampered Chef purchases?

While there are no specific benefits for using a Visa card, using any major credit card can offer additional security and protection for your purchase.

3. Can I use a Visa gift card to make a purchase?

Yes, you can use a Visa gift card to make a purchase with Pampered Chef as long as it has enough funds to cover the total cost of your order.

4. Is my Visa card information safe when making a purchase with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we take the security of our customers' information very seriously. We use industry-standard encryption technology to ensure that your Visa card information is safe and secure when making a purchase.

5. Can I save my Visa card information for future purchases?

Yes, you can securely save your Visa card information in your account for easier and faster checkout for future purchases with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinNC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • redsoxgirl