• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Rema's February Newsletter?

In summary, the theme of Rema's February Newsletter is "Valentine's Day". You can purchase featured products directly from the newsletter by clicking on the product images. There is a special discount code for newsletter subscribers to use on select Valentine's Day products. The newsletter also includes several delicious and easy recipes for your Valentine's Day celebration. However, the promotions mentioned in the newsletter are only valid until the end of February. After that, they will no longer be available.
raroll
Here is my February Newsletter- Please help yourself!

Attachments

• Rema's February 2008 Newsletter.doc
    455 KB · Views: 536
I love your newsletter! I haven't gotten into the habit of sending one. I mgiht start now. I noticed in the fine print on the bottom of the newletter you mention that you blind carbon copy. How do you do that? Thanks for the help and thanks for the great newsletter!

Blind CCTina you just open up your email and click on the "to" and it will usually open up the bcc as well as the cc. Use the bcc for your distribution list so nobody else can see everybody's email. You can also click on "options" to find bcc. Good luck!

Rema
raroll said:
Here is my February Newsletter- Please help yourself!

Fabulous job Rema! :love:

Hello! Thank you for sharing your February newsletter. I am excited to see what new and delicious recipes you have included this month. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I always love getting inspiration from other consultants' newsletters. I will definitely be trying out some of these recipes for my own cooking shows. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

1. What is the theme of Rema's February Newsletter?

The theme of Rema's February Newsletter is "Valentine's Day".

2. Can I purchase the featured products directly from the newsletter?

Yes, you can click on the product images in the newsletter to be directed to our website where you can make a purchase.

3. Are there any exclusive discounts or deals mentioned in the newsletter?

Yes, there is a special discount code for newsletter subscribers to use on select Valentine's Day products.

4. Can I find recipe ideas in Rema's February Newsletter?

Yes, the newsletter includes several delicious and easy recipes to make for your Valentine's Day celebration.

5. Is there a deadline to take advantage of the newsletter's promotions?

Yes, the promotions mentioned in the newsletter are only valid until the end of February. After that, they will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • raebates