• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Joining Our Holiday Bazaar in Portland, Oregon?

In summary, Wendy is looking for people to fill slots for her holiday bazaar. The cost is a small investment for her, but the time commitment is a big investment for those she is inviting to participate. She would like to meet those who are interested in participating in person before making a decision.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I am organizing a large Holiday Bazaar on Thanksgiving weekend and I am looking for people to fill some slots. Please let me if you are interested.

cookingwithlove said:
I am organizing a large Holiday Bazaar on Thanksgiving weekend and I am looking for people to fill some slots. Please let me if you are interested.
I Live in Astoria... which is about two hours away........ how much would it cost?? Email me for details please!!

Last edited:
I live in McMinnville, Oregon. Email me some details.

Near Eugene, email details?!

I'm glad to see more Oregonians up here!!! :D

Okay i know this is a highjack but I am originally from oregon. Born in Silverton and lived there when i was younger. My dad, brothers(half-but doesn't matter to me) and stepmom still live there. They live in Creswell, Lowell, and Roseburg . I have gotten outt hat way 3 times in the past 7 years. Was just out there in June when my father was put in the hospital. I absolutley love it out there and is awesome to see people from there.
GO DUCKS!!!!

our cluster is in Kelso if you need more help just let me know and we could get some more for you.

Thanks for your responses. I am really looking for someone close to Portland Oregon. You will generate leads from the show. Most of the people will be from the Portland Metro area. I would need to know that you are serious about making the drive to Portland to do the shows. I do not want the leads to be lost. The bazaar is the The Christmas Bazaar at the Portland expo and the cost would $40. The time commitment is 8 AM to 6 PM. I will also need to meet you before I confirm your participation. If you are still interested let me know.

Wendy,Some of us do provide services for clients outside of our immediate "comfort zone". I have shows 2 hours away at the beach every summer for several clients. Next Saturday I am driving to Beaverton and the following weekend to Oregon City. As I spread myself out, I'm generating leads as well as meeting and promoting potential recruits that can build their own PC business. The cost for the Portland Expo Christmas Bazaar is a drop in the bucket for me, but the request to meet you in person before a confirmation of participation is insulting! We are all professionals here. If you want "no leads to be lost" maybe you should fill all the slots personally.

lockhartkitchen said:
Wendy,

Some of us do provide services for clients outside of our immediate "comfort zone". I have shows 2 hours away at the beach every summer for several clients. Next Saturday I am driving to Beaverton and the following weekend to Oregon City. As I spread myself out, I'm generating leads as well as meeting and promoting potential recruits that can build their own PC business.

The cost for the Portland Expo Christmas Bazaar is a drop in the bucket for me, but the request to meet you in person before a confirmation of participation is insulting! We are all professionals here. If you want "no leads to be lost" maybe you should fill all the slots personally.

I sent you a PM.........

lockhartkitchen said:
Wendy,

Some of us do provide services for clients outside of our immediate "comfort zone". I have shows 2 hours away at the beach every summer for several clients. Next Saturday I am driving to Beaverton and the following weekend to Oregon City. As I spread myself out, I'm generating leads as well as meeting and promoting potential recruits that can build their own PC business.

The cost for the Portland Expo Christmas Bazaar is a drop in the bucket for me, but the request to meet you in person before a confirmation of participation is insulting! We are all professionals here. If you want "no leads to be lost" maybe you should fill all the slots personally.

Hi Julie,

My intentions were not to insult you (or anybody else), but you have to understand that I do not know you and you would be sharing the booth with another consultant from our cluster. There is a lot of information that I need to go over and I need to make sure that people will work well together. This Bazaar is very important to me and I just wanted to convey that to everyone who has ask for the information. I do not like communicating by email because it is easy to misunderstand the writer. I am a pretty straight forward hitter and I do not sugar coat anything. I like it this way so there are no misunderstandings, but it can make people feel that I am rude. I have attached my phone number and if you are interested in talking to me you are welcome to call.

Related to Interested in Joining Our Holiday Bazaar in Portland, Oregon?

1. What is the weather like in Portland, Oregon?

The weather in Portland can vary, but it is known for its mild, temperate climate. Summers are typically warm and dry, while winters are cool and rainy.

2. What are some popular tourist attractions in Portland, Oregon?

Portland offers a variety of attractions, including the Portland Japanese Garden, the Oregon Zoo, and the Portland Art Museum. The city is also known for its food scene and craft breweries.

3. Is Portland, Oregon a walkable city?

Yes, Portland is known for its walkability. The city has a well-connected public transportation system and many neighborhoods have a high "walk score".

4. Are there any famous landmarks in Portland, Oregon?

Portland is home to several famous landmarks, including the Portlandia statue, the iconic "Made in Oregon" sign, and the Portland International Rose Test Garden.

5. Is Portland, Oregon a family-friendly city?

Yes, Portland is a great place for families. The city has many parks and outdoor spaces, as well as family-friendly attractions such as the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry and the Portland Children's Museum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
dessertMama
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies