• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in gently used PC tops and catalog bag for sale?

In summary, Kim is a girl who has been busy since her father moved in and doesn't get to chat as much as she would like. She is doing well and is looking forward to the new year.
pchefkristin
Hey all... it's been a hundred years it seems. Just got an email from one of my former consultants looking to unload a few things:

I have three PC tops... one is black with pampered chef in rhinestones, size small (but I usually wear a medium so I think it might be cut a little big), a size medium blue denim 3/4 sleeve blouse with the logo embroidered on the upper left in a cream colored thread, and a size medium white 3/4 sleeve blouse with the logo similarly embroidered in blue. Each shirt was worn, at most, 4 times, all in very good condition. I also have a catalog bag very gently used for about a month. I would prefer they all go to one person for the sake of simplicity and would take $30 plus shipping for all--it could all fit in one of those flat rate boxes.

You can contact Kim and dwyerkim at msn dot com to snap up this great deal!
THANKS!

Don't need anything...but thought I'd say hello:D Where have ya been? It has been a hundred years!

lacychef said:
Don't need anything...but thought I'd say hello:D Where have ya been? It has been a hundred years!

HEY GIRL!!!! My father moved in last September, so things have been pretty crazy around here. I dont get to sit on the computer too much these days, but all is well otherwise!

Sadly, $$ is tight, so no trip to Denver for me... but I am going to re-step things up for the new year...

How are you doing?? Miss chatting with you all! Love and hugs! :D

Well, nice to hear from ya!
Money's tight here too....but I am going to Denver (we're close enough to drive!)...because I want those Disney points:D
Pop in & say hi every once in awhile!

Related to Interested in gently used PC tops and catalog bag for sale?

1. Can I customize my t-shirt or other items for sale?

Yes, most of our t-shirts and other items can be personalized with your choice of text, font, and design. Simply select the "customize" option before adding the item to your cart.

2. Do you offer a variety of sizes for t-shirts?

Yes, we offer a range of sizes for our t-shirts, typically ranging from small to 3XL. Please refer to the size chart on each product page for specific measurements.

3. Are the t-shirts and other items for sale made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our t-shirts and other items are made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and comfort. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.

4. Can I return or exchange a t-shirt or other item if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your t-shirt or other item, we offer a hassle-free return and exchange policy.

5. How long does it take to receive my t-shirt or other item after ordering?

The shipping time for our t-shirts and other items varies depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • kcnancy