• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a SoCal Adventure with The Pampered Chef? Let's Connect!

In summary, Tracy Williams is an expert in her field and is worth traveling for. She is also kind and generous.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Heard Of This In So. Cal.
Anyone going.

Attachments

• RegionalMeetingFlyer-Feb26,2007-updated.pdf
    116.4 KB · Views: 261
I LOVE Tracy Williams! She is worth it if you can make it!!!

Really? I am contimplating it! It is a long drive, but we will car pool.
Thanks for the comment Kate!

Tracy Williams is right up there w/ Belinda Ellsworth IMO. She is so worth it! Last year she did a training in Sac in march and I took the day off from my student teaching and went(wasn't supposed to). Well for lunch her & my SED sat w/ us and chatted. We chatted about Atlantis, well a week & a half afterwards I get this card from Tracy saying you have awesome goals Amanda I will see you in Atlantis!I was so amazed that she remember what my goal was, and was kind enough to send a card! She is awesome!

Looks like fun. Best part? It's FREEEEEE!! GO go go!!

Melissa, This sounds like fun. I don't get meetings, regionals, or anything because my director is on the East coast. I hope I can Make it. I don't get out of school(Culinary) until 5pm and its 1 hour and 20 minutes w/out Traffic. I'm going to try though. Thanks for the link. Maybe we can meet up:)
Laurel

Do they ever have Regionals in the St. Louis area? I keep hearing about these regionals on both the coasts, but never anything in the middle of the country. :) I'm jealous!!!!

Crystal it is all in your upline, put a bug in their ear you never know!

Each Exec works witha specific trainer. Tracy Williams works with mine, so that's how I got to see her. Your exec can contact your HO trainer and ask her to come out to wherever. Ask your Hospitality director to let you know about regional training - they should be doing that already. Nothing says you can't go to another trainer!

CAmomCookin4U said:
Melissa, This sounds like fun. I don't get meetings, regionals, or anything because my director is on the East coast. I hope I can Make it. I don't get out of school(Culinary) until 5pm and its 1 hour and 20 minutes w/out Traffic. I'm going to try though. Thanks for the link. Maybe we can meet up:)
Laurel
Where are you at Laurel?
Who was your upline? My upline moved to the east coast, but I go to hospitality meetings.
Maybe I can hook you up. Let me know.

Related to Interested in a SoCal Adventure with The Pampered Chef? Let's Connect!

What is "SoCal Adventure: Join the Fun!"?

"SoCal Adventure: Join the Fun!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for consultants in Southern California. It is designed to provide a fun and adventurous experience for consultants, while also offering valuable training and networking opportunities.

When and where is "SoCal Adventure: Join the Fun!" taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. Exact details will be provided closer to the event date.

Who is eligible to attend "SoCal Adventure: Join the Fun!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants in Southern California are eligible to attend. This includes consultants from [specific regions or cities].

What activities will be included in "SoCal Adventure: Join the Fun!"?

The event will include a variety of fun and exciting activities, such as team building exercises, outdoor adventures, and educational sessions. We want to provide a well-rounded experience that will help you grow both personally and professionally.

How much does it cost to attend "SoCal Adventure: Join the Fun!"?

The cost to attend the event is [price]. This includes all activities, meals, and accommodations for the duration of the event. Please note that transportation to and from the event is not included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg