• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in 40% off Dot Towels in Lilac & Artichoke?

In summary, Dot Towels are a unique product from Pampered Chef that are made from a special microfiber material and have a dot pattern that helps trap dirt and grease. They are approximately 16 x 24 inches in size and are machine washable. They can be used for a variety of tasks besides cleaning and come in a pack of 2.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have two set sof the lilac & artichoke dots towels...one set I took out of the bag so my mom could feel them...the other set has never beenopened. Anyone need them? 40% off retail!!

I didn't think we were allowed to advertise current items? I did it and had my post deleted.

ME, ME, ME!!

Email me- [email protected]

Thanks!

Related to Interested in 40% off Dot Towels in Lilac & Artichoke?

What are Dot Towels and how are they different from regular towels?

Dot Towels are a unique product from Pampered Chef that are designed for all-purpose use in the kitchen. They are made from a special microfiber material that is more absorbent and durable than regular towels. The dot pattern on the towels also helps to trap dirt and grease, making them ideal for cleaning up messes in the kitchen.

What size are the Dot Towels?

The Dot Towels are approximately 16 x 24 inches, making them the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen. They are large enough to handle spills and messes, but also small enough to easily store and hang in your kitchen.

Are Dot Towels machine washable?

Yes, Dot Towels are machine washable and can be washed with your regular laundry. For best results, we recommend washing them in cold water and avoiding the use of fabric softeners, as they can reduce the absorbency of the towels.

Can Dot Towels be used for other tasks besides cleaning?

Absolutely! While Dot Towels are great for cleaning up spills and messes in the kitchen, they can also be used for a variety of other tasks. They are great for drying dishes, wiping down countertops, and even cleaning windows and mirrors. The possibilities are endless!

How many towels come in a pack of Dot Towels?

A pack of Dot Towels contains 2 towels, so you will always have one on hand while the other is being washed. They also make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook and bake!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • monicag
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat