• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Instructions for Online Only/Internet Show

In summary, to access the instructions for your online show, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Online Shows" section. You can customize the instructions by adding personal touches or promotions, but make sure to follow guidelines for consistency and professionalism. Printing the instructions is not necessary, but you can if you prefer a physical copy. The instructions for online shows may differ from in-person show instructions, so be sure to review and follow them carefully. You can also share the instructions with your online show guests and it is recommended to do so before the show for better preparation.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I have a cousin in NC who wants to host an online show for me. (YEAH!) To keep things as simple and easy to understand as possible, I want to give her very clear, concise instructions. Does anyone have anything already made up that they send to Internet Show hosts? I don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to. I have done some searching but didn't see anything. I especially want to keep it organzied and professional because she might even be a potential recruit. :D

Thanks much!

I have tried these in the past using myself as the host. In fact I have an attempted Fundraiser for a woman I work with who has breast cancer and is having a lot of financial difficulty. I sent it out to my entire past host/guest list and noone has ordered anything. I am shocked to say the least!:(

I hope that you have better luck!

This is a tips sheet I tweaked from here for catty hosts. You can also see my online instructions at /lisacburns. HTH.

Attachments

• Oct 06 hosts-catalog.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 244

1. How do I access the instructions for my online show?

To access the instructions for your online show, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Online Shows" section. From there, you can view and download the instructions for your online show.

2. Can I customize the instructions for my online show?

Yes, you can customize the instructions for your online show by adding your own personal touches or including special promotions or offers. Just make sure to follow the guidelines provided by Pampered Chef to ensure consistency and professionalism.

3. Do I need to print out the instructions for my online show?

No, printing out the instructions for your online show is not necessary. You can simply view them on your computer or device during your show. However, if you prefer to have a physical copy, you can always print them out for your convenience.

4. Are the instructions for online shows different from in-person show instructions?

Yes, the instructions for online shows may differ slightly from in-person show instructions. This is because online shows have a different format and require different strategies for success. Make sure to carefully review and follow the instructions provided for online shows.

5. Can I share the instructions with my online show guests?

Yes, you can share the instructions with your online show guests. It is recommended to send the instructions to your guests prior to the show so they can familiarize themselves with the format and be better prepared to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jeannes123
Replies
Views
quimbychic
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa