• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Sweet Treats with Harry & David!

In summary, the conversation is about a company called "Harry and David's" that sells sweets and other food items. The participants have all tried and enjoyed their products, with some mentioning specific favorites like the moose munch, coffee, pears, and chocolate covered berries. They also discuss the availability of Harry and David's products at Target and the potential for weight gain from indulging in their treats. Overall, the conversation is positive and enthusiastic about the company's products.
rennea
Gold Member
Oh I have found something else to spend my money on. I was watching Food Network Canada and there was a show on about a company called "harry&davids" and thought it was kind of cool. Last summer my sis took me across the border to do some shopping and stopped in at one of there stores. Oh my did I have fun, and I found out you can shop on line. Sweets in the mail!!! Oh how bad for my butt. Just love there Moose Munch, anybody else heard of them?

Oh yes, they are very popular here.....and very good too!

Oh yes. As Linda said, very popular here in the States.

rennea said:
Oh I have found something else to spend my money on. I was watching Food Network Canada and there was a show on about a company called "harry&davids" and thought it was kind of cool. Last summer my sis took me across the border to do some shopping and stopped in at one of there stores. Oh my did I have fun, and I found out you can shop on line. Sweets in the mail!!! Oh how bad for my butt. Just love there Moose Munch, anybody else heard of them?

OH YEAH...know them well...have a store nearby. I usually wait till around Christmas this way I have an excuse for going CRAZY!!;)

LOVE their coffee, pears and the chocolate covered berries.
I have many of their unique serving pieces and love thir soup mixes.

The dark chocolate moose munch is to die for. But guess what? Target carries Harry and David. I bought some this Christmas and saved on shipping. They don't carry everything but they did have the moose munch.

Harry & David--yuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm! I got my son a bag of Monkeys and Bananas (gummy critters) for Christmas. Adorable. The only problem? I think I gain 3 pounds just walking into one of their stores. The smell of all that good food is tremendous!

raebates said:
Harry & David--yuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm! I got my son a bag of Monkeys and Bananas (gummy critters) for Christmas. Adorable. The only problem? I think I gain 3 pounds just walking into one of their stores. The smell of all that good food is tremendous!

Really only 3lbs, oh your lucky:D We received 3 of there towers for Christmas and I got 2 for my Birthday. My butt is telling me at least 5lbs:eek:

rennea said:
Really only 3lbs, oh your lucky:D We received 3 of there towers for Christmas and I got 2 for my Birthday. My butt is telling me at least 5lbs:eek:

That's just from the glorious scent. Eating the stuff packs on mega-pounds and sends my blood sugar into orbit.

Bbbaaaahhhhhhhhh:d

We have a H&D in the local mall. I have to stay away...that place doesn;t get along very well with my wallet - LOL

So Funny!!!I had never even heard of Harry and David's until today!!! I was reading the Sunday paper and going through the ads this morning (yes, I'm a little behind this week) and in the Target ad I noticed chocolate covered cherries from Harry and David's. I love cherries and was wondering if it was any good. Now I guess I know! Too bad I was just in there Sunday night and didn't notice them. I had finally gotten my gift card for earning level 1 and went in there to blow it. Just think of how many I could have gotten :D :eek:

jenniferlynne said:
I had never even heard of Harry and David's until today!!! I was reading the Sunday paper and going through the ads this morning (yes, I'm a little behind this week) and in the Target ad I noticed chocolate covered cherries from Harry and David's. I love cherries and was wondering if it was any good. Now I guess I know! Too bad I was just in there Sunday night and didn't notice them. I had finally gotten my gift card for earning level 1 and went in there to blow it. Just think of how many I could have gotten :D :eek:

Oh hun the cherries are good:cool:

blueberries are better, guess you'll ahve to try a package of each!! :)

We received a gift tower from them this year for Christmas. It was so fun.. their pears are SO good! It was ALL great!

I had never heard of them till today, either! I have a $50 gift card for Target- I will have to look for some of their goodies when I go next time!

rennea said:

It is a company from right here in Oregon. They have the best Pears!

cookingwithlove said:
It is a company from right here in Oregon. They have the best Pears!
As in chocolate covered pears??

Related to Indulge in Sweet Treats with Harry & David!

1. What types of sweet treats are included in the "Indulge in Sweet Treats with Harry & David!" collection?

The "Indulge in Sweet Treats with Harry & David!" collection includes a variety of delicious treats such as chocolate truffles, gourmet cookies, fruit preserves, and more.

2. Are these sweet treats suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are options available for individuals with dietary restrictions. The collection includes gluten-free and sugar-free options.

3. Can I customize the "Indulge in Sweet Treats with Harry & David!" collection?

Unfortunately, the collection cannot be customized. However, you can choose from different pre-made collections that cater to different tastes and preferences.

4. How are the sweet treats packaged and shipped?

The sweet treats are carefully packaged to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. They are shipped in a sturdy box with appropriate insulation and ice packs, if needed.

5. Can I send this collection as a gift?

Yes, the "Indulge in Sweet Treats with Harry & David!" collection makes a great gift for any occasion. You can add a personalized message and have it delivered directly to the recipient's address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies