• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual order question

CAPCnewbie

Feb 14, 2009
I'm having a HWC fundraiser party tonight at my place and have received quite a few "sorry cant make it but can I order" responses. So with everyone, I've emailed back to let them know they can go to my website, click on Shop Online and then enter Help Whip Cancer as the host name and shop from there.
So I received an email last night from a customer saying they placed the order and for me to let them know when it comes in. Ok, no prob. I kept checking my PWS last night to see if I had any unreviewed orders. Nothing showed up so I figured it would show today. I just received an email stating that the customer has placed an individual order through my website. Oh no!

So that means the $80 order now wont count towards my fundraiser tonight and they also wont receive the HWC cancer bags as the guest special right?
Is that only if they attend a show or do they get them even if they place an individual order online??

I really though I explained how to order and now I'm pissed at myself for not just taking their order by email. I just thought it would be easier for them to enter their credit card info there then send it by email. Guess there's not much I can do now.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
If they included the bags in the order, they will still get them. The May GS is available on individual orders as well.

But no, the order doesn't count toward your fundraiser. You can contact HO to see if the order can be canceled, but at this point it has probably already shipped. Another option is for her to give you the order again, you submit it with the show, and when she receives the first order, call HO to have it returned for a full refund.

If you do have someone placing an order by email, NEVER have them email you their credit card number. Email is NOT secure. You should never put anything in an email that you are not comfortable having published on the front page of the New York Times.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
If they included the bags in the order, they will still get them. The May GS is available on individual orders as well.

But no, the order doesn't count toward your fundraiser. You can contact HO to see if the order can be canceled, but at this point it has probably already shipped. Another option is for her to give you the order again, you submit it with the show, and when she receives the first order, call HO to have it returned for a full refund.

The free shopping bags are NOT available on individual orders. The flyer states they are only available for cookint, catalog, fundraiser and wedding shower shows.

The guest specials ARE available for all orders (including online and individual) just not the freebie.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I had someone e-mail me their info, even after I told them to just call me with it. Ugh! I just cringed!

One thing I do now in e-mails for people to order on a show, is just copy and paste the actual show link. If you go into your website and click on the right show and then it loads it up, you'll see the name of the "host" on there. I'll copy that web address and then paste that directly into an e-mail. It's a lot easier than saying: go to www....., then "shop online" and then enter in "susy host" under option #1, etc. But if you're giving them the website over the phone, that link is too long and hard to give. In those cases, I give them the typical ordering instructions.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I had someone e-mail me their info, even after I told them to just call me with it. Ugh! I just cringed!

One thing I do now in e-mails for people to order on a show, is just copy and paste the actual show link. If you go into your website and click on the right show and then it loads it up, you'll see the name of the "host" on there. I'll copy that web address and then paste that directly into an e-mail. It's a lot easier than saying: go to www....., then "shop online" and then enter in "susy host" under option #1, etc. But if you're giving them the website over the phone, that link is too long and hard to give. In those cases, I give them the typical ordering instructions.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
The free shopping bags are NOT available on individual orders. The flyer states they are only available for cookint, catalog, fundraiser and wedding shower shows.

The guest specials ARE available for all orders (including online and individual) just not the freebie.

Yes, but if she added them to her order as an item she wanted to purchase, she will receive them, she just has to pay for them. I should have worded it a bit differently to say the GS items are available for purchase on individual orders. :)

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Yes, but if she added them to her order as an item she wanted to purchase, she will receive them, she just has to pay for them. I should have worded it a bit differently to say the GS items are available for purchase on individual orders. :)

Well I read your post wrong. :blushing: I thought you were talking about the freebie. :p

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Well I read your post wrong. :blushing: I thought you were talking about the freebie. :p

Eh, I should have worded it differently.

In any case, unless she actually added the item to her order, she won't get it. Even if she had ordered properly through the show, the bags don't automatically ship unless she or the consultant adds them to the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
daraza
Replies
Views