• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Bookings with a Personalized Wish List at DS Parties

, a host at a DS Party, has been noticing that guests seem to forget to fill out their wish lists. She decides to try a new approach to encourage guests to use their wish lists. She asks guests at the end of the show if they have any items they would like to purchase but are not able to at the present time. If guests write down three items they want before leaving, Stephanie will add these items to the host's wish list. Guests can also request items from the wish list during the show by writing down the item number and the quantity desired.
stefani2
I have been to other DS Parties where they give you a Wish List. Does anyone else do this?

Wish lists....
stefani2 said:
I have been to other DS Parties where they give you a Wish List. Does anyone else do this?

Yes but no one would ever fill them out! No matter how many times I explained it they would always use it as the order form. My recruiter uses them and loves them but I found them just a waste of paper. I would find them either crumpled up, half filled out, or used as order forms! So now I just ask during checkout of there is anything else they had their eye on that they weren't able to purchase, then I start a wish-list for them or use it as a conversation starter about hosting.

Do you explain the Wish List during your SHow? What I mean is, do you tell people to put down their Wish List items so you can notify them when they come on special?

I do but most don't get filled out. I give them a highlighter & tell them to highlight everything they WANT not plan to actually get that night. Then when they are ready to order I tell them to fill in the order form & will add the other items to their wishlist (P3 has this feature). Then when they go on special I'll let them know.

I think our wish list is too complicated! In my previous product line, we gave out a wish list that simply said page number, item name, item number and price. We had them flip it over for games and stuff.

The only time people touch the wish list at my shows is when they think that's how they order! Not to mention that my order forms are old and have wish lists from the fall attached.

I ask my guests, if money were no object, what 3 PC products would they wish for? Then I have them write them on the back of their door prize slip. This way when they turn in the slip for a prize, I have their info and can put heir wish list items in P3. Then I can contact them when there is a special coming up.

I am going to start asking at the end of my show when they are filling out their drawing slips to flip it over and ask them to write down 3 products that they want that they aren't able to get tonight. Then at check out you can talk to them about hosting, getting for for free or half off. Then also, if that doesn't work to enter it into Pampered Partner, all that you have to do is enter the item number and for quantity put 0. Then you can pull up a report for wish lists.

And by the way... all the mothers out there, happy mothers day!

Stephanie

1. How do I create a personalized wish list for my direct sales parties?

To create a personalized wish list for your direct sales parties, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Parties" section. Click on the party you want to create a wish list for, and then click on the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can add items from the Pampered Chef catalog to your wish list and customize it with your own personal recommendations.

2. Can I add items from other brands to my personalized wish list?

No, the personalized wish list feature is only available for Pampered Chef products. However, you can add items from other brands to your party's shopping list in the "My Parties" section.

3. How do I share my personalized wish list with my party guests?

Once you have created your personalized wish list, you can easily share it with your party guests by clicking on the "Share Wish List" button. You can share it through email, social media, or by copying the link and sharing it directly with your guests.

4. Can I update my personalized wish list after it has been shared with my party guests?

Yes, you can update your personalized wish list at any time. Simply go to the "Wish List" tab in your party's page and make any changes or additions. Your party guests will be able to see the updated version when they access the wish list through the link you shared with them.

5. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my personalized wish list?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your personalized wish list. However, it is recommended to keep it to a reasonable number of items to avoid overwhelming your party guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dragonflyz