• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Looking for a Funky /Quirky Recipe Box

In summary, the recipe boxes offered by Pampered Chef are made of high-quality wood and come with 12 pre-printed divider cards for organization. They fit 4x6 inch recipe cards and are customizable with personalization options and various designs. However, they do not come with any included recipes.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find one? I'm located in Canada and I need to get it for a Christmas gift for a close friend. I'm looking for one that has bright colours, fun, funky and a litttle off beat. Really jazzy. Its a long shot but I'm hoping someone might have seen one on line somewhere. Thanks:confused:

http://www.brightfungifts.com/oven-recipe-box.html

http://www.lang.com/jump.jsp?itemID=929&itemType=CATEGORY&path=1%2C2%2C111%2C929

You could also decorate/make your own for her!

Good luck!

My Close to the Heart lady & TLC lady make recipe boxes...you could check with some scrapbooking vendors in your area. They've had some really cute ones...I just use a index card box from Wal-Mart!! LOL!

Ditto on making one... they are really personal that way... check out your local scrapbook store for supplies! Here is one I made for my boss last year:

TsBox004.jpg

Excellent ideas! Thanks.

What materials are the recipe boxes made of?

The recipe boxes offered by Pampered Chef are made of high-quality wood that is durable and long-lasting.

Do the recipe boxes come with dividers?

Yes, each recipe box comes with 12 pre-printed divider cards, making it easy to organize your recipes by category.

What size recipe cards fit in the boxes?

The recipe boxes are designed to fit 4x6 inch recipe cards, which are the most common size used for recipe cards.

Are the recipe boxes customizable?

Yes, you can personalize your recipe box by adding your name or a special message on the front. You can also choose from a variety of designs to make it truly unique.

Do the recipe boxes come with any recipes included?

No, the recipe boxes do not come with any recipes included. They are meant to be a blank canvas for you to store your own beloved recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Annette
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • bakinwithbacon