• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Going to Naples Fl Tomorrow!

In summary, Becky and her husband are going on a trip to a resort in Florida with no kids. SarahMarie is also going on the trip, but her 4-year-old son will be staying with his maternal grandparents. Melanie is from New Jersey and is excited to go on a cruise.
cat
Gold Member
I know some of you are from that area...

My hubby earned a free trip for 2 to a resort down there..(He's in sales too, and exceeded his quota last year!). We get to go do lotsa fun stuff without the kids!! My MIL is watching the two boys. When we told my 4 year old that we were going on a trip without him and his 21 month old brother, he answered, "Is this some sort of funny joke?" I think he's ok with it now...we'll see!

Can't WAIT TO GET AWAY! It was 15 degrees F this morning...now it's 23F, but the wind is biting!!

Last edited:
That's awesome! I'm heading out there to Bonita Springs on Thursday with hubby and our two kids. We're going to see my parents who have a place down there. CAN'T WAIT!! I need to get away from this cold weather. And it'll be really nice to have the grandparents there to occupy the kids so I can have a break.:D Hope you have a great trip!

Cool! I live in Naples and so does SarahMarie. The weather is beautiful, you guys will love it!

How long are you both going to be here?

Thanks Becky! I hope you have a great vacation too!

Melanie, we'll be there for 5 days. It's actually the first time my husband and I have gone away without the kids and I'm a little nervous leaving them behind. Usually at least one of us is home with them...when I went to Nat'l Conf and Leadership, he took off from work to stay home with them. And he travels almost every week for work, so usually I'm home with them.

But I am excited at the same time, because the last time it was just the two of us on vacation was about 5 years ago!!

I'll be there for a week.:D This is about the 4th year or so I've been down there this time of year. I keep checking the weather just to daydream about how nice and warm it'll be.:)

And then next year, I'll take my hubby on a cruise courtesy of PC!!! Dare to dream...I've never even earned Level 1, so we will see!!!!:D

Cat - think positive!! I am...I really never wanted to go on a cruise, but if I can earn it for free, heck yes I'm going!!!! I'm thinking positive...so when I earn it, I'm going to jump up and down and scream...just because I set that goal for myself and hit it! Can't wait!

I'm packing now...won't be on CS for almost a week! Hope everyone has a great week! (Now how am I gonna earn the HWC stuff and apron?? I really want that apron! We'll see....Got a fundraiser, and two catalog shows...)

See ya!

Awesome! Enjoy! We went to Marco Island (not far from Naples) in February & it was so nice to get away from the cold! It was 9 when I got up this morning! 9!! ugh.

I really never wanted to go on a cruise,

Trust me, it's the ONLY way to vacation. Once you've been on a GOOD cruise, it sucks to come back to reality!

cat said:
I'm packing now...won't be on CS for almost a week! Hope everyone has a great week! (Now how am I gonna earn the HWC stuff and apron?? I really want that apron! We'll see....Got a fundraiser, and two catalog shows...)

See ya!
JilleySue and Carolyn are from FL. I am not sure how far they are.:cool:

What about me Kristin??? I'm in Florida!! :D Just giving you a hard time this morning! I'm on the east coast but closer to Orlando then the other girls!:D

chefkristin said:
JilleySue and Carolyn are from FL. I am not sure how far they are.:cool:

Pretty sure Carolyn is in Tampa, its about 3 hours north of Naples/Bonita Springs. If you girls want to meet for lunch or something, give me a call!

239-272-6750

Melanie

Hope she has a safe trip! It snowed like the Dickens here in Jersey!

It is 58/80 here. It is 78 right now. This is cool for us actually! I am loving it. Where are you staying in Naples??? Hope you enjoy! I wish I had caught you before you left in case you needed any pointers as far as beaches and attractions to do/not to do!

Sarahmarie, someone on another thread was just talking about not seeing you around in a while.

How and where have you been? Hope all is well.

Hey! i am good. I had a very busy few weeks at work and i usually dont get on here at home. A lot of times i just come on here to look. But I am here and I am good! my business is really slow right now but that is just fine with me. There are times when you need it. but all is well! I feel so special that i was missed!

I love the upper 70's so I'll be quite happy in Bonita Springs! We'll be staying with my parents there. I can't wait. I haven't started packing yet. Luckily my husband will pack for himself, but I have myself and the two kids. I'd better get moving...we leave tomorrow morning.:)

Related to I'm Going to Naples Fl Tomorrow!

1. What is the best way to pack my Pampered Chef products for my trip to Naples, FL?

The best way to pack your Pampered Chef products for your trip is to wrap them in bubble wrap or packing paper and place them in a sturdy box. You can also use packing peanuts or crumpled paper to fill any empty space in the box. Make sure to label the box as fragile and handle with care.

2. Can I bring my Pampered Chef products on the plane with me?

Yes, you can bring your Pampered Chef products on the plane with you as long as they comply with the TSA guidelines for carry-on items. Make sure to check the size and weight restrictions for your specific items before packing them in your carry-on bag.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically recommended for use in Naples, FL?

While all of our products can be used in Naples, FL, there are a few that are particularly useful for the warm climate. Our Ice Cream Maker and Quick Cooker are great for making refreshing frozen treats, and our Grill Pan and BBQ Tool Set are perfect for outdoor cooking in the Florida sun.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in Naples, FL?

Yes, there are several independent Pampered Chef consultants located in Naples, FL who would be happy to assist you with any purchases. You can also purchase products online through our website and have them shipped directly to your location in Naples.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party while I am in Naples, FL?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Pampered Chef party while you are in Naples, FL. Simply reach out to a local consultant to schedule a party and invite your friends and family to join you for a fun and interactive cooking experience. Plus, as the host, you can earn free and discounted products as well as exclusive host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • pampchefsarah