• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Getting Impatient With Website Being Down!

My PC is acting up, I keep getting a timed out message when I try to update P3.I can't get on either. "This page can't be found."I get an error when I try and update P3. Website now says 5pm.I can't get on either. "This page can't be found."Mine does show up.It's taking forever to log in... so i'm thinking it still isn't completely working for me... unless it's cause everyone else is trying to get on at the same time:DSame message I get. Will have to try my website. I have a show to submit...ugh. Oh well, it's waited this long, what's another
Gina M
Gold Member
I really want to check and see if I got any additional orders for a show from Friday night and I don't like that the PC website is still down - hurry up PC!!

Well, now it says it's offline until 2 pm.:(

What a pain! I know my host is expecting more orders and I would really like to see them!

I originally thought that I didn't access the website that often. Now that it's been down I have needed it at least 10 different times!

sfdavis918 said:
I originally thought that I didn't access the website that often. Now that it's been down I have needed it at least 10 different times!

Isn't that how it ALWAYS goes? LOL!!

Well, it's better that they keep it down until they are done isn't it? If they put it back up and the bugs weren't worked out, there would still be people unhappy. They just can't win...

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you Colleen and I hope I didn't sound like I was complaining because I wasn't. I just thought it was funny that I "needed" it so much this weekend. Just goes to show how much I take it for granted when it's there!:D

It' up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oop - too good to be true. I was able to log in and then got this message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If this problem persists, contact us by clicking the link below and we will respond within 48 hours.

E-mail: [email protected]

UHHH - 48 hours to respond???

It looks like my "s" wasn't working.

My PWS seems to be fully up and running - I can get into the outlet...

ok I got on and it said to update P3 and then there was an error. Any one else?

logged on but it's taking forever ...... so I don't know if it's up and running?

Got on without a problem and updated P3 without a problem.

I still can't get it......everytime I try, I get a "timed out" message.:grumpy:

I can't get on either. "This page can't be found."

I get an error when I try and update P3. Website now says 5pm.

JAE said:
I can't get on either. "This page can't be found."
Same message I get. Will have to try my website. I have a show to submit...ugh. Oh well, it's waited this long, what's another few hours, right??:)

its letting me in now

Now it's saying 5 o'clock :(

I don't know much about putting together and maintaining websites, but I have a thought. Because so many are probably trying to get on the website, could that be slowing things down for whomever is trying to get the website up and going? Just wondering. If we stay away for a bit, maybe things could get back online faster. I don't know....

It's up!!!
I'm in!!!

A little while ago I tried it and it took forever to do anything, so I said "forget it" and will try again later this evening. I know what you mean, you don't think you use it that much and when you cannot - you realize that you do use it more than you think.

I have no shipment status coming up

how is everyone else?

Does your shipment status come up?

Thanks

~

whiteyteresa said:
I have no shipment status coming up

how is everyone else?

Does your shipment status come up?

Thanks

~
Mine does show up.

It's taking forever to log in... so i'm thinking it still isn't completely working for me... unless it's cause everyone else is trying to get on at the same time:D

Yay!! Got in!

Related to I'm Getting Impatient With Website Being Down!

What could be causing the website to be down?

There could be various reasons for the website to be down, such as server issues, maintenance updates, or a high volume of traffic.

How long will the website be down for?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are working diligently to resolve the issue and the website should be up and running soon.

Is there an estimated time for when the website will be back up?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact time for when the website will be back up as it depends on the cause of the downtime. However, we are doing our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Can I still place an order while the website is down?

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable for placing orders. We suggest checking back later or contacting our customer service team for assistance.

How can I stay updated on the status of the website?

You can follow us on social media or sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on the website's status. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • buckeyefan08
  • General Chat
Replies