• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Name? Introducing Myself after a Long Hiatus

In summary, Allison is a consultant for Pampered Chef for almost two years. She is located in Iowa and joined the company because of her love for cooking and the high-quality products and supportive community. She enjoys sharing her passion and the flexibility and personal growth opportunities that come with being a consultant.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Okay, I couldn't help myself any longer. I love this site and it's so helpful. Without a subscription I couldn't read all the threads without having to go in and delete my browser history and cookies every 5 threads. I know, I'm weak, I have no will power! I'm a sucker for the great community on here.

So... I will actually finally introduce myself. My name is Allison, I'm a consultant in Iowa for almost two years.

Ahhh, Wadesgirl - welcome back! It's good to finally meet you!:D:thumbup:

I said this in the chatbox too... Welcome "back"! You can do anything for 15 minutes, even if that means stay away from CS.

Hi again! Glad you're back. :) It is a nice little community here, huh?! (I used to live in Council Bluffs about 8 years ago, while my DH was going to Creighton in Omaha for grad school. :))

I'm so Glad you're Back! :D

Thanks everyone!!! I am a sucker, I couldn't stay away. Some times it's nice to get multiple opinions on things, look up recipes, check out files, etc.

I promise to try to be good and not get on here all the time like before... We'll see...

Hey it's nice that you don't lose your post count either.

welcome back wadesgirl. We all missed you :)

peichef said:
welcome back wadesgirl. We all missed you :)

Look at you with all those recruits!

Welcome back! You were missed!

Welcome back!! Even though I was a long time lurker, I always enjoyed reading your posts. Glad to see you back!!

wadesgirl said:
Okay, I couldn't help myself any longer. I love this site and it's so helpful. Without a subscription I couldn't read all the threads without having to go in and delete my browser history and cookies every 5 threads. I know, I'm weak, I have no will power! I'm a sucker for the great community on here.

So... I will actually finally introduce myself. My name is Allison, I'm a consultant in Iowa for almost two years.

Welcome Back, I've missed you!

cwinter474 said:
Welcome Back, I've missed you!

Cute cat picture! I missed everyone so much I couldn't stay away much longer.

pampcheflisa said:
Welcome back!! Even though I was a long time lurker, I always enjoyed reading your posts. Glad to see you back!!

Aw! Thank you! My husband will tell you I'm full of a bunch of useless knowledge that I love to share!

wadesgirl said:

Well Hello Allison! Nice to see you back....;)

Welcome back you were missed!

Hi nice to meet you.

Welcome Back!! :balloon:

Welcome back. Where in Iowa are you from? My husband is from the Amanas.

Jessamary said:
Welcome back. Where in Iowa are you from? My husband is from the Amanas.

Central Iowa, I've moved so many times in the same area.

Glad to have you back and to know your NAME! LOL! :
My DH's family is all in the Denison/Dunlap/Dow City area of Iowa.

Yayyyyy.... Allison! Welcome back!

Hello again :)

Welcome back, and I agree, it is nice to finally know your name!! I've always wondered what it was...

1. What is your name?

My name is Allison.

2. How long have you been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have been a consultant for Pampered Chef for almost two years.

3. Where are you located?

I am located in Iowa.

4. Why did you decide to join Pampered Chef?

I have always loved cooking and being in the kitchen, and Pampered Chef offers high-quality products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. I also love the community and support system within the company.

5. What do you enjoy most about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love being able to share my passion for cooking and Pampered Chef products with others. I also enjoy the flexibility and personal growth opportunities that come with being a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• coriatc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chef Ritz
  • Jolie_Paradoxe