• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ilene Meckley in NJ 10/17 - Join Me at the Event!

In summary, Ilene Meckley is a Pampered Chef consultant hosting a cooking event in NJ on 10/17. The event will showcase Pampered Chef products and provide tips and tricks for using them in the kitchen. The cost to attend varies and can be obtained by contacting Ilene directly. There will be live demonstrations and samples at the event, and Pampered Chef products will be available for purchase. There is no limit to the number of guests, but RSVP is requested to help with event planning.
SusanBP0129
Anyone going?
I'll be there!:D

Where in NJ is she going to be?

Hawthorne, NJ

Anyone going??

I saw her about a year ago in FL...she was good :)

Good to know! I had never heard of her.

Related to Ilene Meckley in NJ 10/17 - Join Me at the Event!

1. Who is Ilene Meckley and what is the significance of her event in NJ on 10/17?

Ilene Meckley is a Pampered Chef consultant who is hosting a cooking event in NJ on 10/17. The event will showcase Pampered Chef products and provide attendees with tips and tricks for using them in the kitchen.

2. What is the cost to attend Ilene Meckley's event in NJ on 10/17?

The cost to attend the event will vary depending on the specific details and menu of the event. Please contact Ilene Meckley directly for more information on pricing.

3. Will there be demonstrations and samples at Ilene Meckley's event in NJ on 10/17?

Yes, there will be live demonstrations and samples of various Pampered Chef products and recipes at the event. It's a great opportunity to try out new products and see them in action.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at Ilene Meckley's event in NJ on 10/17?

Yes, there will be a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the event. You can also place orders for any products that may not be available on-site.

5. Is there a limit to the number of guests I can bring to Ilene Meckley's event in NJ on 10/17?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can bring to the event. However, please RSVP with Ilene Meckley beforehand so she can plan accordingly for the number of attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cenouctosturo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • ChefChris