• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou're as Tired of "The 12 Days of Christmas" as I Am...

In summary, there are many alternative Christmas songs to "The 12 Days of Christmas," such as "Jingle Bells," "Silent Night," "Deck the Halls," and "Feliz Navidad." To avoid getting tired of hearing the same song on repeat, you can mix up your holiday playlist with different songs and genres, or listen to instrumental or cover versions. There are also less repetitive versions of the song, such as "The 12 Days of Christmas (Disney Edition)" or "The 12 Days of Christmas (Techie Edition)." While you can technically skip over any part of the song, it may be difficult to do so without disrupting the flow. Additionally, there are fun activities and games related to "The
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
...then you need to watch this version of the old chestnut, as performed by Straight No Chaser at Indiana University. I don't want to say I hate this old song, because "hate" is such a strong word. But I'm really sick of it and if I don't hear it again this season, that'll be fine with me. I hate it I hate it I hate it! BLEAH!

Unless it's this version:

Link: Straight No Chaser 12 Days of Christmas on YouTube.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

That is great KG, thanks for sharing! :)

What beautiful music!!!! It gives me goose bumps! Thanks for sharing, KG... although now I have spent waaaaay too much time watching other YouTube clips of SNC instead of wrapping my kids' presents. Oh well... this was time well spent!

That is classic! And hard to do - keep all those songs straight while maintaining pitch ad not cracking up. :)

Bump from last year!

I saw something on another site that Straight No Chaser just signed a record deal. Cool!

I hadn't realized this was from last year. They're pretty awesome!

They reunited and signed on with Atlantic Records! I think they're great!!

Yes, they had so much success from the You Tube hits last year...

I used to sing in an acapella chorus. It was good to see it again.Now I have a song stuck in my head ... "I have Christmas down in Africa ...."

The choir I used to sing with sang that, almost every year. We usually performed it after a sing-along of 12 Days. ;)

Related to ifYou're as Tired of "The 12 Days of Christmas" as I Am...

1. Can you suggest alternative Christmas songs to "The 12 Days of Christmas"?

Yes, there are many other popular and festive Christmas songs such as "Jingle Bells," "Silent Night," "Deck the Halls," and "Feliz Navidad."

2. How can I avoid getting tired of hearing "The 12 Days of Christmas" on repeat?

One way to avoid getting tired of the song is to mix up your holiday playlist with a variety of different songs and genres. You can also listen to instrumental versions of the song or try listening to a cover version by a different artist.

3. Is there a version of "The 12 Days of Christmas" that is less repetitive?

Yes, there are many versions of the song that have been rewritten to be less repetitive, such as "The 12 Days of Christmas (Disney Edition)" or "The 12 Days of Christmas (Techie Edition)."

4. Can I skip over the "12 drummers drumming" part of the song?

Technically, you can skip over any part of the song you don't want to listen to. However, if you're listening to a recording or someone else is singing, it may be difficult to skip over a specific part without disrupting the flow of the song.

5. Are there any fun activities or games related to "The 12 Days of Christmas"?

Yes, there are many fun activities and games you can play with the theme of "The 12 Days of Christmas," such as a scavenger hunt where participants have to find items that correspond to each day of the song or a gift exchange where each person brings a gift related to a specific day in the song.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Sheila