• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IE Are Fundraisers Worth the Frustration?

I don't think the two businesses are really comparable. I'm sorry, I think you're right and it's time to take a personal inventory and figure out if PCGenius is what you want to do.
Kathytnt
To me the OOF seem pretty clear but I keep having people send me forms from distance fundraiser shorting my approximately 30 cents on every order because they do not put the tax in for the shipping. I even have an occasional chairperson that doesn't put in the $4 for shipping.

I explain to all hosts that the only host benefit they receive is the host special of the month - It is so hr to tell them that they do not get the past host discount. I usually offer the host a 10% discount on future orders through me but they won't get this ordering from another consultant

Since I am not giving ALL my commision anymore my business is pretty much drying up.

I guess I am just venting a little - I am tired of doing all this work and going into the negative $$$ wise.

I try to track down the people that say they want shows so I can make some extra money but so many are hard to catch.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

KAT

Aw.... sorry to hear that you're so frustrated, Kathy.

I used to have a problem with people not including tax on the shipping on OOFs, until I started using my own with the tax already figured into the shipping. It looks a little weird to have $4.24 instead of a flat $4, but it's much better for my pocketbook!

As far as getting some non-fundraisers going to help you bottom line, that's a matter of being persistent and prepared. If you have a calendar with you, you can pencil people in and make their "possible" show a little more concrete.

My order form is at http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f3/8309d1188234366-generic-order-form-blankoof-mi.doc, in case you want to use it.

Problem is that I have catalog shows all of the country and even in the Dallas area the tax rate can very within one county.

I am trying to find the energy to keep my business going but it's getting hard to do. I am just kind of feeling burned out - Not a good time of year for burnout in PC

Genius
chefann said:
Aw.... sorry to hear that you're so frustrated, Kathy.

I used to have a problem with people not including tax on the shipping on OOFs, until I started using my own with the tax already figured into the shipping. It looks a little weird to have $4.24 instead of a flat $4, but it's much better for my pocketbook!

As far as getting some non-fundraisers going to help you bottom line, that's a matter of being persistent and prepared. If you have a calendar with you, you can pencil people in and make their "possible" show a little more concrete.

My order form is at http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f3/8309d1188234366-generic-order-form-blankoof-mi.doc, in case you want to use it.

Ann you're a genius!!

I will be borrowing this for upcoming catalog shows!! Thanks!!!

Debbie :D

Kathytnt said:
Problem is that I have catalog shows all of the country and even in the Dallas area the tax rate can very within one county.

I am trying to find the energy to keep my business going but it's getting hard to do. I am just kind of feeling burned out - Not a good time of year for burnout in PC

Kathy, didn't you start a new business? Do you think your burnout could have to do with that? Maybe it's time to take a personal inventory and figure out if you really want to continue with PC. Maybe the other business is what you want to do. It's ok to let PC go. Whatever makes life easier, because it's definitely too short!:D

It's hard to let PC go anyway - I love PC and I have two active recruits that I feel a responsiblity to help them in PC too. I wasn't looking for another business I just found another great product

I was already feeling burn out because I was so swamped in August and had that serious bout of fatigue.

Related to IE Are Fundraisers Worth the Frustration?

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef fundraiser more successful?

One way to make your fundraiser more successful is to promote it heavily and get as many people involved as possible. Consider reaching out to friends, family, and community members to spread the word and encourage them to participate. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, to those who support your fundraiser.

2. What are some common challenges that fundraisers face?

Some common challenges that fundraisers face include lack of participation, difficulty reaching fundraising goals, and limited resources or support. It's important to plan and prepare for these challenges by setting realistic goals, creating a strong marketing strategy, and seeking assistance from others.

3. How can I motivate my team and keep them engaged during the fundraiser?

To keep your team motivated and engaged during the fundraiser, it's important to provide them with regular updates on the progress and success of the fundraiser. You can also offer incentives or rewards for meeting certain goals or milestones. Additionally, make sure to communicate with your team regularly and provide them with the support and resources they need to be successful.

4. How can I make my fundraiser stand out from others?

One way to make your fundraiser stand out is by offering unique and high-quality products. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are not only useful but also make great gifts. You can also consider hosting a themed fundraising event or partnering with other local businesses to attract more customers.

5. How can I track the success of my fundraiser?

There are several ways to track the success of your fundraiser. One way is to set specific goals and track your progress towards meeting them. You can also keep track of sales and profits, as well as the number of participants and their level of engagement. Additionally, you can ask for feedback from participants to see how well the fundraiser was received and if there are any areas for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • mmilus