• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas please :)

Apr 22, 2007
I need to bring a pampered chef dessert to a meeting tonight. I will only have a short amount of time to prepare it and would love not to have to spend a lot of money. I am at my day job now, so I don't have much time to search for ideas. Since I think of you all as experts, I am turning to you for any ideas you may have. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Anything in the Trifle Bowl....
Fresh fruit is always liked
Make a cake and cube it, pudding & cool whip
Instead of the cake you can also use pound cake or angel food cake

Do you have the Fluted Pan? Make a cake & when cool sprinkle with powdered sugar, place fresh strawberries around the bottom

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
I have been making apple biscuits. I found the recipe on here but here it is again.

I made it in the 10" skillet this morning:

2 - 3 tbls butter
2 apples, chopped
brown sugar
cinnamon
Sweet apple sprinkles if you have them

Saute all this up till apples are soft. Take roll of biscuits and cut into quarters. Place them on top of mixture and put in oven at 350 degrees till biscuits are done. Flip them out on a platter and YUM!!!

You should have everything in your kitchen except apples and biscuits so it will cost you about $3 - $4!

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
1 box instant vanilla pudding and milk
1 can pie filling
2 bananas (optional)
1 pound cake (frozen Sara Lee thaws in nothing flat)
1 small Cool Whip
1/2 c chopped walnuts (optional)

Cube up pound cake (1 inch cubes), whisk pudding and milk, fold in Cool Whip (all but 1/4 cup, slice bananas. Layer into the trifle bowl twice, cake first. Dollop the 1/4 cup leftover cool whip onto the top. Looks great, tastes great, and is easy to keep all ingredients on hand for drop in visitors!

Jan 29, 2009
Oh try the hoho trifle that was posted. That sounds yummy and evil!!

Apr 22, 2007
Just wanted to say thank you, now I have ideas for the next couple meetings as well!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views