• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Won't Be Around Much Over the Next Couple of Weeks...

In summary, the speaker will be absent for the next couple of weeks due to a family emergency. This may cause some delays in shipping and customer service, but customers can contact the customer service team for assistance. Any scheduled parties or events will have to be rescheduled and the speaker expects to be fully available in the specified time frame. Thank you for understanding.
tlennhoff
Just so no one worries. Passover begins Monday night which means the next few days will be crazy cleaning and cooking. Then I'll have a number of days where I don't go on the net during the 8 days of passover. I'll bop in for a bit on thursday probably but other than that I'll be away.

I hope you have a relaxing passover. Take care!

You'll be missed.

Happy Pesach Tasha!

dannyzmom said:
Happy Pesach Tasha!

I wanted to say the same thing, but had no clue how to spell it....:eek:

Tasha~

Enjoy your time off here to be with your family and celebrate!

Thanks all. This is going to be our quietest pesach ever as I was not sure the remodelling on the house was going to be done. It finished last monday, professional cleaners came and took care of the worst of the dust, but I'm exhausted from having people here for 6 weeks making a total mess of my house. The end result is really nice though. A brand new bathroom that looks great and they fixed a bunch of little stuff all around the house.

Enjot it & relax.....;)

Have a relaxing week!

Happy Pesach Tasha! Hope it is relaxing and enjoy your remodeled home! Don't eat too much fried matza!

Related to I Won't Be Around Much Over the Next Couple of Weeks...

What is the reason for your absence over the next couple of weeks?

The reason for my absence is due to a family emergency that requires my immediate attention.

Will there be any delays in shipping or customer service during your absence?

Yes, there may be some delays in shipping and customer service as I will not be able to attend to any work-related tasks during this time. Please bear with us and we will do our best to catch up once I return.

Who can customers contact for assistance during your absence?

Customers can contact our customer service team at [insert contact information] for any assistance or inquiries during my absence. They will be happy to assist you.

Will any scheduled parties or events be affected by your absence?

Unfortunately, any scheduled parties or events will have to be rescheduled during my absence. Please reach out to me once I return to arrange for a new date.

When do you expect to be back and fully available?

I expect to be back and fully available in [insert time frame]. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampchefsarah