1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I was exploring the PC website tonight and came across the

1. ChefKeender

ChefKeender Novice Member

I was exploring the PC website tonight and came across the Showstoppers and Seasonal Inspirations. WOW!!! These are so neat. Anyway, do these originally appear in Consultant News or where? Every month? I didn't remember seeing any in the few I've received so far.

Also, I did a search here and more Seasonal Inspirations were mentioned here than were on the PC site. Where can I find more?

Jan 27, 2006
  2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Try searching in the files section here. I know there are some posted there.

Jan 28, 2006
  3. Chef Laurie

Chef Laurie Member

How do I find Seasonal Inspirations?

I typed "seasonal inspirations" into the search line and came up with zero results. How do I find these files? I'm interested in them too.

Jan 29, 2006
  4. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Showstoppers and Seasonal Inspirations

I'm sure they're in the files section, but I don't know the "original" names. I have these renamed for my convenience.

Attached Files:

Jan 30, 2006
  5. rwesterpchef

continued...set 2

Attached Files:

Jan 30, 2006
  6. rwesterpchef

continued...set 3.

Attached Files:

Jan 30, 2006
  7. rwesterpchef

continued...And last, but not least:

Attached Files:

Jan 30, 2006
  8. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Rita,

Thank you so much for posting those! I just started selling in '05 and haven't seen some of them!

Jen

Jan 30, 2006
  9. maryhenderlite

maryhenderlite Member

There was alot of these that I hadn't seen. Thank you so much. I am printing them out, and putting them into page protectors, to be in a binder for guests to thumb through.. Anyone have any other ideas, or other pages that I could print out as well.. Thank you sooooo much for all of these wonderful ideas.

10. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

Showstoppers were introduced a few years ago. They were supposed to come out every other month (I think). It was a way to help us show something fun and different while a recipe cooked without having to do a second recipe. For some reason they just stopped doing them, I never heard why.

11. ooshmeister

ooshmeister Member

This showstopper I just heard from my meeting Monday night. Put corn syrup on a simple additions plate and paint on the breast cancer symbol with corn syrup. Sprinkle on pink crystals and voila! you will have created a beautiful pink breast cancer symbol. Sounds ez enough, huh?

Apr 12, 2006
  12. ooshmeister

ooshmeister Member

This showstopper I just heard from my meeting Monday night. Put corn syrup on a simple additions plate and paint on the breast cancer symbol with corn syrup. Sprinkle on pink crystals and voila! you will have created a beautiful pink breast cancer symbol. Sounds ez enough, huh?

Apr 12, 2006
Have something to add?