• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Say Goodbye to Late Nights: Embracing an Early Bedtime Routine

In summary, the last day of the month is when people text less and Janice is upset because someone fell asleep and caused a delay in getting an AD team. Colleen and genius are both sorry for Janice.
jwpamp
and I hate the last day of the month --- at 10:30pm -- when people won't text you that they have submitted successfully ---ugh.can I get an 'Amen'?

Amen sister!!!!

(((hugs))) and AMEN!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!

I love the months when we're GREEN before the last day of the month! Made Halloween enjoyable. I didn't have to rush my kids to get back on the phone. Ahhhhhh!!!! However, this month might be a different story (hopefully not).

Nope. the one girl we were waiting on 'fell asleep'....she was the one needed to make us an AD team (and she had a show to submit). Nice. I lost $300 and my Dir lost almost $200.

Nice.

jwpamp said:
Nope. the one girl we were waiting on 'fell asleep'....she was the one needed to make us an AD team (and she had a show to submit). Nice. I lost $300 and my Dir lost almost $200.

Nice.

GAH! I'm so sorry Janice. That bites.

Janice that's awful!! Sorry girl.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}PS: Give me her address... I'll go over and smack her upside the head for you! ;)

Love you, Colleen!

Love you too!!!(I was going to say kick some a$$ but I thought it was a little early for that!)

Oh what a let-down! Does she know she was the one that y'all needed to make it happen?

Sorry! That is awful... make sure she understands what this meant to you and your upline. I find that when they truly understand what it means to you, they often will act differently. wish the system would update this morning.. like to know what my paycheck will be for the month!

pcjenni said:
Sorry! That is awful... make sure she understands what this meant to you and your upline. I find that when they truly understand what it means to you, they often will act differently. wish the system would update this morning.. like to know what my paycheck will be for the month!

I'm with genius! On both counts.

guilt is a motivator too :help:

:( So sorry girl. It's sad when others don't get the importance of being active each month.

2:15pm (EST) and no update. :mad: Come on already!

I just got a notification of a consultant earning new consultant rewards so hopefully slowly but surely....

finley1991 said:
2:15pm (EST) and no update. :mad: Come on already!

I hear ya! My team is green, but I have one consultant who was in her 6 months and I 'think' she got her show in, but I'd rest more comfortably if I knew for sure.

It would be so nice if we had a "last update" time stamp or even a message letting us know the next estimated time for update. sheesh, HO really likes to keep their secrets! I'm wondering how much it slows down the system with all of us constantly hitting refresh! lol

2:30 central and STILL no update!!! Grrrrrr. Come on HO, give us something!

Crazy, huh? I even called HO yesterday to verify that shows went in & were not on hold. So I know what it's going to say, but I still want to SEE it! LOLJust got off the AD Call with Cathy Co... and they were fussing about it on the call. The others want to see it too! LOL

Red update at top saying Oct. 31 submissions will be reflected at 7pm CT today.

I want my HO leads back so c'mon HO let's get moving with updating everything. I know it will still be a few days before I show as lead eligible again.

Thanks for the update Becca.. I didn't see the red update at the top (or I just ignored it by mistake!)I will be out this evening and this keeps me from checking back over and over!

I think it just popped up. They are probably getting LOTS of calls! LOL

I also think they should extend the resolution deadline! And update at 7 and holds have to be resolved by 10? That's just crazy!

finley1991 said:
Thanks for the update Becca.. I didn't see the red update at the top (or I just ignored it by mistake!)

I will be out this evening and this keeps me from checking back over and over!

No, you didn't miss it, it wasn't there.

The consultant had legitimate family issues -- it's major for sure, life and death -- but just tell me that you need my help in submitting and I will help you thru it, seriously I can't blame...I just wish that she would have let me help her in some way to submit the $700 show she is sitting on YESTERDAY instead of today!Feeling bad that it's all about me -- sorry for her issues -- and just plain beat up.Just needed to vent -- thanks for listening, girls.

jwpamp said:
The consultant had legitimate family issues -- it's major for sure, life and death -- but just tell me that you need my help in submitting and I will help you thru it, seriously I can't blame...I just wish that she would have let me help her in some way to submit the $700 show she is sitting on YESTERDAY instead of today!

Feeling bad that it's all about me -- sorry for her issues -- and just plain beat up.

Just needed to vent -- thanks for listening, girls.

That's what we're here for. I've always said that depending on others to do what they say they are going to do is the HARDEST part about this biz. Hold your head high and know you did everything you could.

At least she had extenuating circumstances & wasn't just being lazy ... but I have no doubt that even with a valid excuse for being exhausted & tired, it doesn't lessen the blow for you. :( Sending more (((hugs))) girl.

I've been there twice (both times since my evac from Japan) and I don't ever want to do it a 3rd time. It's the worst feeling to know that you were so close & missed it. But I have to admit, after I had my little pity party, I consoled myself with the upside ... at least she'll be active THIS month! :rolleyes:

I spent 1/2 an hour last night in the midst of 1500+ little kids at a church function for halloween with Home Office to get something straightened out for a consultant who conveniently forgot to tell me she was on money order only status so even if we got it fixed it wouldn't matter....had the $$ for directorship and not the 6 submitting. Yeah, nice.

jwpamp said:

Nice.

Ugh...I am so SO sorry. And quite disgusted at this girl. I was there in your shoes once...and it hurt. I'm sorry :(

Looks like its updated. :)

Sorry Nancy! :(

So frustrating, isn't it? I was on the phone with a new recruit at 10:30 last night walking her through the online agreement so I could get HO leads back for holiday shopping time. :):)

Congrats Deb!

1. What are the benefits of having an early bedtime routine?

Having an early bedtime routine can improve your overall health and well-being. It allows for better quality sleep, which can lead to increased energy, improved mood, and better concentration during the day. It also gives your body time to rest and repair itself, leading to a stronger immune system and reduced risk of health issues.

2. How can I establish a successful early bedtime routine?

Creating a successful early bedtime routine involves setting a consistent bedtime and sticking to it, avoiding caffeine and screens before bed, and practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing or meditation. It may also be helpful to establish a bedtime routine, such as reading or taking a warm bath, to signal to your body that it's time to sleep.

3. What if I have trouble falling asleep early?

If you have trouble falling asleep early, it may be helpful to evaluate your daily habits and make changes that promote better sleep. This can include reducing screen time before bed, avoiding large meals or heavy exercise close to bedtime, and creating a calm and comfortable sleep environment. You can also consult with a healthcare professional for further assistance.

4. How can an early bedtime routine benefit my relationships?

An early bedtime routine can benefit your relationships by allowing you to have more quality time with your loved ones. It also means you'll be more well-rested and in a better mood, which can improve communication and overall satisfaction in your relationships.

5. How can I resist the urge to stay up late, especially on the last day of the month?

Resisting the urge to stay up late can be challenging, but it's important to prioritize your health and well-being. You can try setting a reminder or alarm for your bedtime, finding an accountability partner to help keep you on track, and reminding yourself of the benefits of an early bedtime routine. It's also important to practice self-care and not feel guilty for prioritizing your sleep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Zergus
  • pckelly