• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I wanna know........

BettieC

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2008
Who the PC consult is for the "Nj Housewives" Ladies....lol.

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I'm gonna go with it being David Meenan - I don't think I spelled his name right. He is north of me and I have had a couple of people at shows that have been at his shows. They say he is very entertaining and he tells hostesses that if they have more than 15 people at their show he will tap dance on a large round stone. Now this is just a rumor but if you have ever googled him you will find that he has been a performer in the past. Anyone know him? I'd love to know if this is true. Not that I'm gonna steal it - trust me, no one wants to see me tap dance, stone or no stone!

BettieC

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2008
I'm gonna go with it being David Meenan - I don't think I spelled his name right. He is north of me and I have had a couple of people at shows that have been at his shows. They say he is very entertaining and he tells hostesses that if they have more than 15 people at their show he will tap dance on a large round stone. Now this is just a rumor but if you have ever googled him you will find that he has been a performer in the past. Anyone know him? I'd love to know if this is true. Not that I'm gonna steal it - trust me, no one wants to see me tap dance, stone or no stone!

hhhmmm, that's an idea.

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008

He's part of my upline.. (way up).. met him last year at NC. He MCed out banquet.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
He would tap dance, but on a cutting board. I believe he doesn't do that anymore. However, he is on the Guiness Book of World Records for tap dancing the longest - something like 24 miles without taking a break!

legacypc46

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2006
Wouldn't it be a hoot if the NJ Housewives show included a clip of them attending one of his parites?! (Of course, then we'd all be getting dancing requests :eek:)

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
please forgive me for hijacking.........but I don't watch this show, so what is the correlation b/t the show and PC? Did they show one of the housewives and she had product visible or did she talk about PC in some way?

May 17, 2009
please forgive me for hijacking.........but I don't watch this show, so what is the correlation b/t the show and PC? Did they show one of the housewives and she had product visible or did she talk about PC in some way?

The daughter on the show was chopping something using the knife.
She asked her mom where she got it.
To the mother's response the daughter said to the grandma, "That is all the women do around here, Pampered Chef parties and botox!"
It was great!!! Way to plug PC!!!!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Hmmmm ... wonder if I should offer to sing, "All that Jazz" for my July 19 host if she has 15 people at her party? (She invited 15 and also is handing out postcards ....)