• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Signed My Consultant Agreement 3 Years Ago Today!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and build a strong community with other consultants. To host a successful Pampered Chef party, it is important to invite friends and family who are interested in cooking and offer incentives for purchases. Some of the most popular products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Stoneware, and Cutlery sets. Resources available for consultants to grow their business include a personalized website, marketing materials, and training programs. The compensation plan for Pampered Chef consultants includes earning a commission on personal sales, bonuses for building a team, and opportunities for free products and trips.
Sheila
Gold Member
Loving the fact that hubby talked me into doing this! LOL

Congrats!!! My 11th year anniversary was sometime around this time to! How are you doing?

Doing good girl. We are having rolling power outages in 3-3.5 hour blocks of time to help conserve energy here. My little ones are not really understanding the "no TV" part of it, but I can live with it. Today's power outage happened just as I was putting the kids down for their nap, so that helped. They slept through a good portion of it. But not being able to use the video monitors made me feel like I was in the stone age! LOL I rely so much on being able to SEE and hear what they are doing in their room. ;)

Congratulations!! You have done an amazing job in 3 years.

Thanks for the update!! You are closer to the disaster than my cousin is so you are on my mind a lot!

Thanks girl. Where is your cousin?

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and build a strong community with other consultants. You also have access to professional development and training resources to help grow your business.

How do I host a successful Pampered Chef party?

The key to a successful Pampered Chef party is to invite friends and family who are interested in cooking and trying out new kitchen tools. You can also offer incentives and promotions to encourage guests to make purchases. Our consultants are trained to guide you through the process and provide tips for a successful party.

What are the most popular products from Pampered Chef?

Some of our top-selling products include the Quick Cooker, Stoneware, and Cutlery sets. Our customers also love our line of bakeware, cookware, and kitchen gadgets. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to try out and showcase these products to your customers.

What resources are available for consultants to grow their business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for consultants, including a personalized website, marketing materials, and training programs. We also have a strong community of consultants who are always willing to share tips and advice to help you grow your business.

What is the compensation plan for Pampered Chef consultants?

Our consultants earn a commission on their personal sales, as well as bonuses for building a team and achieving certain milestones. The exact compensation plan may vary based on individual performance and rank within the company. Our consultants also have the opportunity to earn free products and trips through incentives and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • BeckyC5830