• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Qualify for Sales in Just 30 Days? (Brag Alert!)

In summary, qualifying for sales with Pampered Chef can be achieved through hosting parties and reaching a certain sales amount or by selling a certain amount of products within a specified time frame. The qualifying mark for sales may vary depending on promotions and incentives. If sales are achieved within 30 days, a rebate on the kit will be received. If not, there are other ways to qualify for sales and incentives, and it is important to stay updated on current promotions and reach out for support. To increase chances of qualifying in the future, stay updated on promotions, set goals, and engage with customers through parties.
Dotty
Gold Member
Today I had my 3rd party, which put me over the qualifying mark for sales! :) I qualified within 30 days, so I will get the rebate on my kit. I'm so excited!

Wahoo for you!

Yay for you Dotty. We're all very proud of you!

Congratulations!

Grandma Rita is proud of you too! It is so exciting to reach that milestone. There will be many more, and we look forward to seeing your progress, so keep up your enthusiasm.

Thanks to all of you for your support! You guys are great!I hosted this party and basically invited everyone to lunch, so I made the Elegant Artichoke cups, a tossed salad, the 30 minute pasta bake in the DCB, and a microwave chocolate & cherry cake in the Fluted stoneware cake pan.

Dotty said:
Thanks to all of you for your support! You guys are great!

I hosted this party and basically invited everyone to lunch, so I made the Elegant Artichoke cups, a tossed salad, the 30 minute pasta bake in the DCB, and a microwave chocolate & cherry cake in the Fluted stoneware cake pan.

WAHOO! Best way to get what you need for that final Umphhh.... Invite everyone you know!

I'm so jealous, my 30 days are up April 5th, I've had one show with 512 in sales and have one more on the books. I've started my own catalog show, but I think I need a good push of inspiration from all of you.

Congrats Dotty!!!! I am right along with ya! I qualified too within my 30 days and just received my rebate for half my kit in the mail the other day! Christy!! You can do it!!!! Really work hard on the host coaching...maybe give them an incentive for having "x" amount of people at their party....
Also, can you have a grand opening cooking show at your house instead of a catalog show? I invited everyone I could think of ...20 came..and my commissionable sales were 900!!!

Great job Dotty! That first 30 days is important to your continued success. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations!!! That is a GREAT start! :D

Grandmarita said:
Grandma Rita is proud of you too! It is so exciting to reach that milestone. There will be many more, and we look forward to seeing your progress, so keep up your enthusiasm.

Oh my gosh - all this time, I've been reading your name as Grand Marita!! :blushing:

Congratulations, Dotty. That is awesome, and you definitely have bragging rights.

Congrats! That's awesome! Keep going and you'll see your biz will continue to grow! Remember, you still earn PCD for the next 60 days....rack em up! :)

mailgirl1978 said:
Christy!! You can do it!!!! Really work hard on the host coaching...maybe give them an incentive for having "x" amount of people at their party....

Oh that is a good idea! At my last party a girl booked a party and I don't have much faith in her. She's definitely in it for the free products and didn't order anything at her friend's party (that she booked at). I think I'll offer her different incentives for # of people AND at least 2 firm bookings in advance.

I also would offer that everyone that brings an uninvited guest receives a gift! I too just qualified yesterday was my 30th day and I used that incentive which helps alot!!! You can do it!!! You go and Congratulations!

1. How did you qualify for sales in just 30 days?

Congratulations on qualifying for sales in just 30 days! There are a few different ways to qualify for sales with Pampered Chef. One way is by hosting a party and reaching a certain sales amount. Another way is by selling a certain amount of products within a certain time period. It's great that you were able to achieve this goal so quickly!

2. What is the qualifying mark for sales with Pampered Chef?

The qualifying mark for sales with Pampered Chef may vary depending on the promotion or incentive. However, typically it is a set amount of sales, either in total or within a certain time frame. It's important to stay updated on current promotions and incentives to know what the qualifying mark is at any given time.

3. Will I receive a rebate on my kit for qualifying for sales in 30 days?

Yes, if you qualified for sales within 30 days, you will receive a rebate on your kit! This is a great incentive for new consultants to jumpstart their business and reach their goals quickly. Make sure to follow the specific instructions for redeeming your rebate to ensure you receive it.

4. What happens if I don't qualify for sales within 30 days?

If you do not qualify for sales within 30 days, you may not be eligible for the rebate on your kit. However, don't worry! There are other ways to qualify for sales and incentives with Pampered Chef. Be sure to reach out to your upline or consultant support for tips and strategies to reach your sales goals.

5. How can I make sure I qualify for sales within 30 days in the future?

There are a few things you can do to increase your chances of qualifying for sales within 30 days in the future. First, make sure to stay up to date on current promotions and incentives. Set goals for yourself and work towards achieving them. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to your customers and host parties to boost your sales. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey of growing your Pampered Chef business!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom