• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the Pampered Chef family and start cooking up success?

In summary, the Pampered Chef starter kit includes top-selling products, catalogs, order forms, training materials, and business supplies. It costs $109 to join, but can be earned for free by hosting a qualifying show within the first 30 days. No professional chef experience is required, as the products are designed for home cooks of all skill levels. Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support, including online and in-person resources, as well as a community of fellow consultants. It is possible to make a significant income with Pampered Chef, as many consultants have successful businesses, but dedication and hard work are necessary for success.
Tamzin1020
I signed up today!!!! I can't even say how excited I am!!!!!!!

I can not wait for my kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of this morning I had 4 shows booked (including my own grand opening) and I just booked a 5th show!!:eek: Plus I have a fair, and a HWC fundraiser!!!!

I am hoping I qualify within my 30 days so I can get the awesome bamboo carving board and carving set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

WELCOME!!!! This is such an amazing company! And, CS is sooo helpful!

:chef:Welcome to you, and good luck with your goals!!

Sounds like you're off to a GREAT start!

woohoo! good job! Welcome and good wishes!

Congrats and welcome! You have set yourself up for a strong start! I think you'll be carving your Turkey, PC style! :D

Congratulations! Best wishes on your new business.

Congratulations, and welcome to the Pampered Chef 'family'!!

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling products, catalogs, order forms, training materials, and business supplies to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

2. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The starter kit costs $109, but you can earn it for free by hosting a qualifying show within your first 30 days as a consultant.

3. Do I need to be a professional chef to join Pampered Chef?

No, anyone with a passion for cooking and sharing delicious meals can join Pampered Chef. Our products are designed for home cooks of all skill levels.

4. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for our consultants, including online training resources, in-person training events, and a community of fellow consultants to learn from and share ideas with.

5. Can I really make money with Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our consultants have successful businesses and earn a significant income with Pampered Chef. The key is to be dedicated, passionate, and willing to put in the effort to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin