• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You New to Direct Sales and Already Qualified in Just 18 Days?!

In summary, the person qualified in just 18 days by working hard, utilizing their network, and utilizing social media. They only had to do 2 shows to qualify, but having more shows and bookings helped them reach their goal faster. They also focused on providing excellent customer service, attending training sessions, and utilizing resources provided by Pampered Chef. To continue their success, they will continue booking shows, building relationships with customers, and taking advantage of seasonal events and holidays. Their advice for others starting out in direct sales is to stay organized, set achievable goals, and ask for help and advice from experienced consultants.
jenne
Hello everyone...I've been snooping around on here for a while now. This site is great! I just started PC and day 30 is on Oct. 22nd...I qualified today!! YIPPEE!! I have only had 2 shows, but the second was a HUGE success!! I have one more show booked this month, a craft fair in November, a show in November and a craft fair in December. I'm hoping to get some good leads and hopefully a few more bookings!! I have a few people interested in shows yet in Nov or Dec and some that want to host next year. I guess I'm doing well, but this week and next seem a little less exciting with no shows!!

I am 28, married for 9 years (as of today), have 3 girls ages 7, almost 6, and 21 months. We homeschool our children. I also volunteer at a local pregnancy center. We have our busy times around here for sure!!

Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce myself...you all are so informative...thanks a bunch!!

Welcome Jenne!!

Glad to have you here on CS.

Wow...qualified in 18 days!! Way to go!! Keep up the momemtum and your business will take off!

Congratulations Jenne! That is an awesome way to kick off your business!
Good for you and welcome to Chef Success!

Welcome, Jenne! How exciting for you to have qualified in 18 days and with only 2 shows!!! Great start....:thumbup: :D

And, Happy Anniversary!! :love:

Sounds like you have a busy household. I'm sure that PChef will fit in very nicely. Did you tell your friends at the pregnancy centre about your new business? It could be a great opportunity for you to do a "Mom and Me" show or to help other moms make healthy foods for their babies/kids.

Good luck with your business and make sure to come here often. This is a wonderful support network. Everyone here is soooo helpful!! :D

We love to hear eachother vent too!! hehe ;)

Welcome and way to go! You've got a good solid foundation going and you are doing SUPER!

That's great! You're doing such a wonderful job. Keep up the great work!

Welcome and congratulations!

Congrats!! I am thinking about having a booth at a craft fair, but I am nervous about it, so I can't make up my mind.

Welome to PC and CS!!!! Keep up your great work!!!

Welcome! I wish you great success with your business! This is a great place to get ideas!

1. How did you qualify in just 18 days?

I worked hard and utilized my network of friends and family to book shows and gather leads. I also made use of social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience.

2. How many shows did you have to do to qualify?

I only had to do 2 shows to qualify, but having more shows and bookings lined up helped me reach my goal faster.

3. What other strategies did you use to achieve success in such a short amount of time?

I made sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with my customers to encourage future bookings and referrals. I also attended training sessions and utilized the resources provided by Pampered Chef to improve my sales techniques.

4. How do you plan to continue your success in the coming months?

I will continue to book shows and gather leads, while also focusing on building and maintaining strong relationships with my customers. I will also take advantage of seasonal events and holidays to promote special offers and products.

5. What advice do you have for others who are just starting out in direct sales?

Stay organized and stay motivated. Set achievable goals and work towards them consistently. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from experienced consultants and take advantage of the training and resources provided by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Bexamo
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tamzin1020