• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Order Help! Taxes??

In summary, taxes serve as a means of funding government programs and services, promoting economic stability, and redistributing wealth. To file taxes, one must gather necessary documents, fill out the appropriate forms, and submit them to the government. Common tax deductions and credits include the standard deduction, mortgage interest deduction, charitable donations deduction, and child tax credit. Failure to file taxes may result in penalties and interest charges, or even legal consequences. Assistance with taxes can be obtained through a tax professional, tax preparation software, or the IRS website or helpline.
iheartmypanda
Hi there!

I jut have a quick question regarding orders. What percentage should I put in for taxes? G.S.T., P.S.T, H.S.T?

It's asking me for it on pampered partner and I don't know what to put.

I live in Ontario if that helps.

Thanks so much!

Mariana

for ON:

GST IS 6%
PST IS 8%

NO HST

hth

misty

In the US on CC we have a way to look the tax information up based on state or zipcode. Maybe the canadian CC has something for taxes in canada?

Related to I Need Some Order Help! Taxes??

What is the purpose of taxes?

Taxes are used to fund government programs and services such as education, healthcare, infrastructure, and defense. They are also used to redistribute wealth and promote economic stability.

How do I file my taxes?

To file your taxes, you will need to gather all your income and expense documents, fill out the appropriate tax forms, and submit them to the government either online or by mail. You can also hire a tax professional to help you file your taxes.

What are some common tax deductions and credits?

Some common tax deductions and credits include the standard deduction, mortgage interest deduction, charitable donations deduction, and child tax credit. These deductions and credits can help lower your taxable income and reduce the amount of taxes you owe.

What happens if I don't file my taxes?

If you don't file your taxes, you may face penalties and interest charges from the government. In some cases, the government may also file a tax return for you and charge you with tax evasion. It's important to always file your taxes on time to avoid any legal consequences.

How can I get help with my taxes?

If you need help with your taxes, you can reach out to a tax professional, such as an accountant or tax preparer. You can also use tax preparation software or seek assistance from the IRS through their website or helpline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam