• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Easy Kid Friendly Lunch Ideas...

In summary, for stay-at-home moms looking for easy, kid-friendly lunch ideas, the "Let's Eat" cookbook and the "Kids in the Kitchen" cookbook are great resources. Some tips for making lunchtime more fun and exciting include involving kids in the cooking process and adding variety to classic lunch options. Don't forget to include some fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy meal.
pamperedteresa2005
I am a home-schooling mom and have been asked (because of my PC background) to conduct a meeting featuring easy, kid-friendly lunch ideas. I am also stuck in the same old, same old rut when it comes to lunches! I have the "Let's Eat" cookbook and love those recipes. Does anyone have any other ideas for lunches for stay-at-home moms that kids love?

Thank you for all your advice and input...I just LOVE this website! :)

Kids lunchesHello I am a home school mom too and I am actually starting up a co-op class next year called "Cooking with Kids" and it will allow me to cook with my kids, other home school kids, and advertise my PC stuff.
Anyway I have some fun lunch recipes I wanted to share with you:
I have attached them and they are listed according to four categories:
Drinks, Snacks/Desserts, Lunch
They are simple, delicious and fun for the kids to help make themselves. Kids will eat anything if they make it themselves. Try these out and tell me what you think!!
Debbie

Kids recipesOk just checking to see if you were paying attention. :p
Here are the recipes actually attached this time. :eek:
Debbie

Attachments

• kids recipes.doc
    27 KB · Views: 848
These are great!Thank you so much DebbieSAChef! I can't wait to share these recipes with my home school group!

Bless you!

Hi there! As a fellow PC consultant and a busy mom, I completely understand your struggle with coming up with new and exciting lunch ideas for your kids. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the "Let's Eat" cookbook and I'm sure those recipes will be a hit at your meeting. Another great resource for kid-friendly lunches is our "Kids in the Kitchen" cookbook. It has a variety of fun and easy recipes that your kids can help prepare and are sure to love. Some of my personal favorites are the Mini Pizza Pockets and the Chicken Salad Wraps. You can also try adding some variety to classic lunch options by using different types of bread, wraps, or even using cookie cutters to make fun shapes. And don't forget to incorporate some fresh fruits and veggies for a well-rounded and healthy meal. I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your meeting! Happy cooking!

What are some easy kid-friendly lunch ideas?

1. Pita bread pizzas: Simply spread pizza sauce on a pita bread, add cheese and toppings, and bake until the cheese is melted.

2. Turkey and cheese roll-ups: Take a slice of turkey and a slice of cheese, roll them up together, and secure with a toothpick.

3. Veggie and hummus wrap: Spread hummus on a tortilla, add your favorite veggies, and wrap it up.

4. Peanut butter and banana sandwich: Spread peanut butter on bread, add sliced bananas, and top with another slice of bread.

5. Bento box: Fill a bento box with a variety of bite-sized items such as cheese cubes, fruit, crackers, and deli meat for a fun and healthy lunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies