• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help From Anyone in the Radu Downline

In summary, to join the Radu Downline team, you can reach out to a local Pampered Chef consultant or contact customer service for assistance. Benefits of joining the team include access to training and resources, support from a dedicated team, and earning rewards and incentives. Existing Pampered Chef consultants can also join the team by discussing the transfer process with their current team leader. There is no set frequency for meetings with your upline, but regular communication is encouraged. There are no fees or requirements to join the team, and sales quotas are not enforced, allowing consultants to work at their own pace and set their own goals.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I misplaced my sheet with the conference call dates -- can you email or PM me with the next 3 dates for Super Starter Calls, Future Director Calls and Director calls?
I have the number and code - I just misplaced the sheet with the dates -- thanks!

anyone??????

Radu Conference CallsI'm sorry, I didn't write them down because I can't ever participate in them. I do know that she has a Super Starter call at noon on Tuesday, October 2nd. Email Carol. She'll send you another. Probably tease you a bit about misplacing, but she'll share.
Rita

I got it -- thanks though, Rita :)

dannyzmom said:
I got it -- thanks though, Rita :)

Will you send to me please?

Related to I Need Help From Anyone in the Radu Downline

1. How do I join the Radu Downline team?

To join the Radu Downline team, you will need to reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will help you with the enrollment process and provide you with all the necessary information to join our team.

2. What are the benefits of being a part of the Radu Downline team?

Being a part of the Radu Downline team offers many benefits, including access to exclusive training and resources, support from a dedicated team, and the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives. You will also have the chance to connect with other consultants and build a strong network within the Pampered Chef community.

3. Can I still join the Radu Downline team if I am already a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, if you are already a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can still join the Radu Downline team. However, you will need to reach out to your current team leader and discuss the process of transferring to our team. We would be happy to welcome you and support you in your journey with Pampered Chef.

4. How often do I need to meet with my upline in the Radu Downline team?

There is no set frequency for meetings with your upline in the Radu Downline team. However, we encourage regular communication and support between team members. Your upline will be available to answer any questions and provide guidance whenever needed.

5. Are there any fees or requirements to join the Radu Downline team?

No, there are no additional fees or requirements to join the Radu Downline team. As a consultant with Pampered Chef, you already have access to all the tools and resources needed to be a part of our team. We also do not have any sales quotas, allowing you to work at your own pace and set your own goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcmckay