• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help Finding Choclate Recipe

In summary, the recipe for Chocolate Chip Sensation is to combine a pkg. of cookie dough, a pt. of half and half, and an instant pudding. You then spread cream cheese over the cookie and top with pudding mixture. You can also chop nuts and sprinkle them over the top or grate chocolate or candy bar over the top.
mrssyvo
I have 2 chocolate show scheduled for 1st part of November. I am looking for a recipe to make during demo that will use alot of products. The problem is I am in my 1st SS month, without alot of high-priced products to demo.

So far, I am going to make ahead mini- french silk pies, using the mini-muffin pan with already made pie crust, and I will pipe in my french silk pie filling (to die for) using my EAD. Then at the show, I will demo the EAD with whip cream, and shave chocolate on the top with the cheese "greater". I am looking for a demo recipe that involves chocolate, that I can show stoneware with. I love the molten chocolate skillet brownie recipe, but I do not have the family skillet yet. Can I alter the recipe in any way, and use the deep dish baker? Any ideas or recipes you have will be greatly appreciated. My fall back on recipe is the Chocolate-Banana Phyllo Bundles, but I have read on here that the Phyllo dough is hard to deal with. Has any one have good results with it? I really want to impress with these chocolate shows, because both of these hostess have had $1000 shows with other consulatants before, in another area, and I would like to hit it out of the stadium wiht both. Thanks in advance for all your help !!!!

The phyllo dough is hard to work with the first time b/c you aren't used to it yet. My tip: keep the dough in the fridge until you are just about ready to use it, it keeps it from drying up. If you leave phyllo sitting out, it dries out and you can't use b/c it's too crisp and just falls all over the place. I have now made the bundles 15-20 times and have no problems with it. I even alter the recipes.
For example:
I like caramel apple bundles which I use caramel sauce instead of chocolate, and apple pie filling apples instead of bananas. I also sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar before placing in the oven and top with additional caramel syrup. I like to serve w/ vanilla ice cream
This recipe I kind of made up...it's a mix between the bundles and the phyllo cheesecake tart:
mix 2 8 oz pkgs of softened cream cheese, 2/3 cup of powdered sugar, 1/4 cup flour, 1 egg, 1/2 double strength vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1 can of apple pie filling. once mixed, use as the filling fo the phyllo bundles. top with cinnamon sugar and bake in the oven as normal. top with favorite ice cream topping and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
I got the idea for that one from eating at either chili's or applebee's b/c of a dessert they had that I loved, but I loved my version better.

I was also told that the mole chicken pizza is good...chocolate is used in that recipe as well
If you still have a hard time with the phyllo dough, you can still do the phyllo cheesecake tart b/c you only have to layer the dough...it's just not a chocolate recipe, unless you want to top it with chocolate syrup and grate some chocolate on top.
All of these recipes (except my made up ones) can be found in this season's season's best recipe collection. Let me know if you need help with anything and I will be glad to help you

Chocolate Chip Sensation is always a winner and it's a great recipe for Super Starters:

CHOCOLATE CHIP SENSATION
1 Pkg (16 oz) Refrig. chocolate chip cookie dough
1 pt. half and half
1 Pkg. (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding
1/3 cup sugar
¼ cup nuts
1 pckg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 Hershey candy bar

1. Preheat oven to 375. Cut cookie dough up into chunks and place on 15" stone. Wet tips of fingers with tap water and gently work dough into a 13" circle (use a piece of parchment paper under dough-cookie will be easier to handle later). Bake cookie 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes and run a piece of dental floss under crust to loosen from stone (you don't have to do this if you used parchment paper, just peel paper off). Cool completely.
2. Combine cream cheese and sugar, set aside. In batter bowl, combine half and half and instant pudding with the 10" whisk. Let set until firm, about 5 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base. Layer pudding mixture over cream cheese layer.
3. Chop nuts with the food chopper and sprinkle over cookie (or grate chocolate or candy bar over top). Chill until served. Cut with pizza cutter.

Good luck with your show...let us know how it turns out!

Mary

chocolate turtle cake!!Try the Chocolate Turtle cake! It's great and it sells the cookware which is great for increasing your sales!! It's in All the best!

Debbie Blanc
Sales Director
Rochester, NY

Do you have the recipe for the chocolate Turtle Cheesecake? I do not have that cookbook. I do not have any of the cookware except the saute pan. Thanks to all for your ideas, I will try the phyllo dough bundles, and see how it goes, because they look delicious. I was really wanting to try the molten chocolate brownies, because it reminds me of the chocolate cobbler from Cracker Barrel. I will let you know how it goes.

The chocolate-peanut butter torte that's in the front of the catalog (also in the new Stoneware Inspirations cookbook) shows a lot of products. You'll need to double it for a show, but it's one of the least expensive show recipes I've ever done...less than $10

Another thing I would recommend is to borrow products you need from your recruiter or director!!

I will take a look at the Torte- That is a good idea. Borrowing from my recruiter or dirctor is a problem, because I am in the Chicago area, and they are in Indianapolis.

Hi there!I completely understand your dilemma of wanting to impress with your chocolate shows without having a lot of high-priced products to demo. One recipe that comes to mind is our Chocolate Lava Cake made in the Deep Dish Baker. It only requires a few ingredients and is always a crowd-pleaser. You can also use the EAD to whip up some cream to serve on top.Another idea is to make a Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza using our Large Round Stone. This recipe is easy, delicious, and showcases the stoneware perfectly. You can even add some chopped nuts or drizzle some caramel sauce on top for an extra touch.If you're looking for something a little more unique, you can try our Chocolate Chipotle Chili made in the Rockcrok Everyday Pan. It's a savory and sweet dish that will definitely impress your guests.As for the Chocolate-Banana Phyllo Bundles, I have had success with them by using a light hand when handling the phyllo dough and making sure it stays moist. You can also try using a pastry brush to lightly coat each layer with melted butter to prevent them from drying out.I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your shows! Remember, it's not just about the recipes, but also about the experience and knowledge you bring as a consultant. Happy cooking!

1. How can I find chocolate recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Pampered Chef has a wide variety of chocolate recipes available on our website. To find them, simply go to the Recipes tab and click on the "Chocolate" category. You can also use the search bar to look for specific types of chocolate recipes.

2. Are there any gluten-free chocolate recipes available?

Yes, we have a selection of gluten-free chocolate recipes available on our website. You can find them by going to the Recipes tab and selecting the "Gluten-Free" category. You can also filter your search results by selecting "Gluten-Free" under the special diet options.

3. Can I filter the chocolate recipes by difficulty level?

Yes, you can filter the chocolate recipes by difficulty level on our website. Simply go to the Recipes tab and select the "Chocolate" category. Then, use the filter options on the left side of the page to choose your desired difficulty level.

4. Are there any healthy chocolate recipes available?

Yes, we have a selection of healthy chocolate recipes available on our website. You can find them by going to the Recipes tab and selecting the "Healthy" category. You can also filter your search results by selecting "Healthy" under the special diet options.

5. Can I save my favorite chocolate recipes for future reference?

Yes, you can save your favorite chocolate recipes on our website for future reference. Simply create an account and click the "Save" button on any recipe that you would like to save. You can access your saved recipes by going to the "My Account" tab and clicking on "Saved Recipes."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Vicki Street
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • nanax563
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies