• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Discontinued Item......

In summary, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Items may get discontinued due to changes in trends, availability of ingredients or materials, or the introduction of new products. Discontinued items cannot be brought back, but customer feedback can be shared with the customer service team. Similar items may be available to replace discontinued products, and discounts on discontinued items are not offered by Pampered Chef.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
I have a customer who needs as many packs of the old toaster bags as we can drum up!!

Here's the story:

My customer's sister has a son (so my customer's nephew), who is allergic to gluten. She cooks all of his food in these toaster bags so that his food isn't contaminated by her toaster or other things in it. Apparently, gluten is a thickening agent that is in everything including toothpaste!!! Poor kid!!!

So anyone having any leftover from when they were sold, please let me know!!! Like I said, she needs as many as she can get since she can't just buy them anymore!!

I know that you can get them through the Baker's Catalog at http://shop.bakerscatalogue.com/items/
They are $14.95 for a set of 4.

I think Lillian Vernon may have them as well?

I have an un-opened package.You can e-mail me.
dj

I have seen the bags on QVC or Home Shopping Network too.

I know some people were getting them in the surprise boxes at conference.

Julie

I got 1 package in my surprise kit. I had it shipped back so it's not here yet.

I have 1 unopened pack and one opened pack but not used ( just shown at shows) Let me know if you still need them.

Can you email HO and see what they say? Maybe they can connect you with the company that made them...

I was a surprise pack junkie!If you are still in need of some of these, I have several packs. Probably 5 or 6 of them. Let me know!

[email protected]

Related to I Need a Discontinued Item......

1. Can I still purchase a discontinued item?

Unfortunately, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find the item through a third-party seller or through online marketplaces.

2. Why do items get discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why items may get discontinued, including changes in trends, the availability of ingredients or materials, or the introduction of new and improved products.

3. Can I request for a discontinued item to be brought back?

While we value all customer feedback, we are not able to bring back discontinued items. However, you can always reach out to our customer service team to suggest new product ideas.

4. Will there be similar products available to replace the discontinued item?

We are constantly updating and adding new products to our line, so there may be similar items available to replace the discontinued product. You can browse our website or contact our customer service team for recommendations.

5. Can I get a discount on a discontinued item?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on discontinued items. However, you may be able to find the item at a discounted price through third-party sellers or during clearance sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkristin