• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love My Pampered Chef Business Because.....

In summary, Chantelle had a great time at the pool with her son's baseball team and enjoyed talking to the other moms. She realized that she was much more confident than she had thought and credits her success in the Pampered Chef business to this new found confidence.
before I started with Pampered Chef I was a VERY quiet shy person and going to a party where I knew no one was very hard. I usually would sit quietly in one spot and not talk to many people at all. It was stressfull just thinking about it.
Anyway, this past weekend we went to the pool with the parents on my son's baseball team I took all 4 kids by myself and my husband met me later. I had a great time and talked to a bunch of the moms, who I have slowly introduced myself to. I got to thinking how confident I was in myself going to this and a family get together and I realized that I have my Pampered Chef business to thank.:chef:

That's awesome Chantelle! Thanks for sharing!!!! :D

That is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. I was just like you. The best thing (for me) to come out of taking the chance to try this business was exactly what you're talking about. I LOVE the trips and everything else, but this business ALONE was the one thing that helped me come out of my shell and I see that it's positively affected every area of my life.

I love my paycheck :money:
I love all the FREE :bugeye:
I love helping others :approve:
I love being able to stay at home with my daughter :love0010:

That is GREAT that it's helped you to open up easier to people you've just met! :DI can pretty much say DITTO to everything that Jenni said! I love the paycheck, all the free stuff, helping others and being able to stay at home with both my babies. Being able to set my own hours, work as much or as little as I want has been great! I went from Okinawa, Japan to Texas last month for vacation. I put in an April show just before leaving, so I had already hit my $1,250 in sales before I even left town on the 7th. But being able to do 2 more shows on vacation was just extra commission on my paycheck. Prior to vacation, I posted on Chef Success that I needed to borrow tools for the one weekend that I was doing shows. One of the Senior Consultants in that area quickly volunteered to help me out! I did 2 shows & only got 2 bookings. Everyone seemed hesitant about booking a show with a consultant they had not met. But I gave her the 2 bookings off the show for loaning me the stuff. She was super ecstatic. AND, I'm able to make my vacation a tax write-off now! Because I worked while I was there!!! LOL

great idea Sheila. I always tell everyone on my team to sign the hostess of the show where they are going on vacation or a family member. Then they have to tools to do the show when they get there and someone will have the bookings in their downline so they are making money on the shows.

If my hostess signs, I give them the show & the bookings anyway. So it would have been their show not mine. But I'd have taken that too!!! LOL

1. How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

To get started with your Pampered Chef business, you can sign up as an independent consultant through the company's website. You will receive a starter kit that includes everything you need to start your business, including product samples, catalogs, and marketing materials.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is known for its high-quality kitchen products and innovative cooking techniques. The company also offers a generous compensation plan, ongoing training and support, and a strong community of consultants who are passionate about their businesses.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant depends on your level of dedication and effort. On average, consultants can earn 20-25% commission on their sales and can also receive bonuses and incentives for reaching certain sales goals. Many consultants also earn additional income by hosting cooking shows and recruiting new team members.

4. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef provide?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support to its consultants through online resources, webinars, conferences, and mentorship programs. The company also has a strong community of consultants who are always willing to share their knowledge and expertise with others.

5. Can I run my Pampered Chef business part-time?

Yes, you can absolutely run your Pampered Chef business part-time. Many consultants start out by hosting a few cooking shows per month and gradually build their business over time. The company is flexible and allows consultants to work at their own pace and schedule, making it a great opportunity for those looking to earn extra income without committing to a full-time job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deborah Marshall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera