• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Was Nancy's Contract with Pampered Chef Not Renewed?

I say we all email Nancy with our idea of her doing the stuff without the logo, then if she likes the idea, she has time to put it into action and she isn't starting to close down her business!!

I think it's a good idea, too. The things I used from Nancy's didn't have a PC logo on them, anyway.

Nice pics! My husband just thought you might be related.
Pampered Laura said:
I just hijacked my own thread. Fear my sweet ninja skills.
61-threadhijacked.gif
Yikes!

I just thought it was funny, I get people telling me I look like her ALL the time, especially since she grew her hair out and is wearing it red. :rolleyes: Tell your husband I'm not related to her! :D

Email sent
pamperedtraci said:
I say we all email Nancy with our idea of her doing the stuff without the logo, then if she likes the idea, she has time to put it into action and she isn't starting to close down her business!!

I just sent her one!

People think my husband looks like Alec Baldwind or Michael Douglass.

People think my husband looks like Grizzly Adams or Travis Tritt.

First of all, Brandie, your letter was spot on. I think that good, thoughtful feedback is the only thing that will get HO to reconsider anything like this. Well done, and thank you.Second, Laura, you are prettier than she is, but I can definitely see the resemblance. People think my husband looks like Clark Kent (Dean Cain? is that his name?). I think he's cuter than Clark, but there might be some bias there...You can't see it in my photo, but the celebrity I most resemble is Maggie Gyllenhaal, especially in Secretary (a twisted sado-masochistic love story.) In fact, my Dad watched that movie, then called me UPSET, because he had just seen that movie and he didn't need to see ME in that kind of role. And certainly not nekkid. I had to remind him that she is NOT ME, and I was not in the film. He said, "well, I just wish I'd never seen it. And I don't want to talk about it anymore. Ever."(My nuttiness comes naturally, obviously.) http://ide.li/modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

You must get it from your father!

AJPratt said:
You must get it from your father!

You're right. I got silliness from Dad, and dorkiness from my Mom.

Looney toooooons!
smilie_loco.gif

What a combo. LOL

This is the response I got...

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us regarding Nancy’s Artworks. We appreciate your concern, and understand that you’re disappointed about Nancy’s no longer being a Pampered Chef licensed merchandise vendor. The Pampered Chef has enjoyed a great relationship with Nancy’s for many years. We wish Nancy’s all the best for the future.

Some Consultants have asked if they can continue to purchase products from Nancy’s. As an independent sales Consultant, you’re free to purchase products that do not carry The Pampered Chef brand from whomever you wish.

However, please be assured that we are working with Merrill to ensure they offer a variety of Pampered Chef branded products at a variety of price points to meet your needs. We’re confident that Merrill will provide you with excellent service, a wide variety of items for both Consultants and Directors, and competitive prices. Additionally, you can contact Merrill directly at [email protected] with requests for products you would like to see them offer.

To ensure they consistently meet your needs, we’ll continue to monitor the quality of Merrill’s service, the breadth of their product offering and importantly, their pricing, as we do with all vendors.

Again, we appreciate your feedback.

We're probably all gotten the same message. It's pretty much rote and doncha just love the "...confident that Merrill will provide you..." with line?I'm sure glad someone is confident with Merrill, because it's pretty obvious the consultants aren't.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We're probably all gotten the same message. It's pretty much rote and doncha just love the "...confident that Merrill will provide you..." with line?

I'm sure glad someone is confident with Merrill, because it's pretty obvious the consultants aren't.

Like I said in another thread.... I'm not jumping on a Merrill Bandwagon until they have proven they can be trusted and provide value, service, etc......, and I'm not holding my breath until it happens!

<h2>1. Why is The Pampered Chef not renewing Nancy's contract?</h2><p>The decision to not renew Nancy's contract was made by The Pampered Chef, and it was not her choice. She found out a couple weeks ago and will no longer be able to use the PC logo on her products after the end of August.</p><h2>2. What will happen to Nancy's Artworks products?</h2><p>Nancy will be packing up and selling all of her products between now and the end of August. She will no longer be able to sell anything with the PC logo on it.</p><h2>3. Why is Nancy going back to her basement to pursue other things?</h2><p>Nancy mentioned that she will go back to her basement to pursue other things because she will no longer be able to sell her products with the PC logo on them.</p><h2>4. What was the reason behind the decision to not renew Nancy's contract?</h2><p>Nancy mentioned that she didn't like the new design that The Pampered Chef asked her to use (the sandstone line). She even asked if they were trying to get rid of her, but the Home Office assured her that they were not. However, the sudden decision to not renew her contract has left her feeling misled and hurt.</p><h2>5. Will contacting the Home Office make a difference in this decision?</h2><p>Nancy believes that contacting the Home Office will not make a difference, as they have already made a "cut and dry" decision about not renewing her contract. However, many consultants have expressed their disappointment and are still reaching out to the Home Office in hopes of reconsideration.</p>

1. Why is The Pampered Chef not renewing Nancy's contract?

The decision to not renew Nancy's contract was made by The Pampered Chef, and it was not her choice. She found out a couple weeks ago and will no longer be able to use the PC logo on her products after the end of August.

2. What will happen to Nancy's Artworks products?

Nancy will be packing up and selling all of her products between now and the end of August. She will no longer be able to sell anything with the PC logo on it.

3. Why is Nancy going back to her basement to pursue other things?

Nancy mentioned that she will go back to her basement to pursue other things because she will no longer be able to sell her products with the PC logo on them.

4. What was the reason behind the decision to not renew Nancy's contract?

Nancy mentioned that she didn't like the new design that The Pampered Chef asked her to use (the sandstone line). She even asked if they were trying to get rid of her, but the Home Office assured her that they were not. However, the sudden decision to not renew her contract has left her feeling misled and hurt.

5. Will contacting the Home Office make a difference in this decision?

Nancy believes that contacting the Home Office will not make a difference, as they have already made a "cut and dry" decision about not renewing her contract. However, many consultants have expressed their disappointment and are still reaching out to the Home Office in hopes of reconsideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg