• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed up for My Website!!

In summary, accessing your Pampered Chef website can be done through an email link or by logging into your consultant account. You can customize your website with your own branding, track its performance and sales, and add or remove products through your consultant account. There is no additional cost for having a Pampered Chef website, but purchasing a personalized domain name may incur a small fee.
MomToEli
Oh, how exciting! I can't wait to see that first order on there :D

I decided to do the 6 month this time because I want my billing cycle to be in the winter months.

Good luck! Be sure to promote it at your shows and include your address on everything!

I haven't signed up for my website b/c my debit card application hasn't finished processing. Does anyone remember how many days it took for your website to be active after you signed up for it?Kitty

Right away.Like seconds.

Sandy,

Congrats on getting a website....it is a GREAT asset. So many people are so busy these days....they like the convenience of ordering on-line if they can't make it to a show. Good luck and have fun personalising it.

Kris

I haven't had an order on it yet, but have had some folks look at it before coming to my show tonight. Helped them with planning!

As for how fast after I signed up - immediately. I filled in the info and it took me right into setup. I was live as soon as I finished the setup process.

For your card, you can call the HO and check the automated line to get your card number. I did that several days before I got my actual card in the mail.

Related to I Just Signed up for My Website!!

1. How do I access my Pampered Chef website?

Once you have signed up, you will receive an email with a link to your personalized website. You can also log in to your consultant account on our website and click on the "My Website" tab.

2. Can I customize my website with my own branding?

Yes, you can personalize your website by adding your own logo, contact information, and a short biography. This will help make your website more unique and reflect your personal brand.

3. Can I track my website's performance and sales?

Yes, you can track your website's traffic and sales by logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "My Website" tab. From there, you can view statistics such as page views, orders, and customer information.

4. How do I add or remove products from my website?

To add or remove products from your website, log in to your consultant account and click on the "My Website" tab. From there, you can navigate to the "My Products" section and make any necessary changes.

5. Is there a cost for having a Pampered Chef website?

There is no additional cost for having a Pampered Chef website. It is included in your consultant membership fee. However, if you choose to purchase a personalized domain name for your website, there may be a small fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pccbradley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • buzz26
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • jj16